Baku MD + Q lists - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2014, 09:31 AM   #16
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Baku MD list

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
So Peng went to Nanchang? Highly doubt that
Players ranked 100 or better who would have been, had they entered, a Main Draw Direct Acceptance into Baku as of the Baku entry deadline (June 9th ranking), may not enter Nanchang, but up to 4 can play via Wild Card nomination only.

So far, the only top 100 players committed to Nanchang are Diyas, Zheng and Doi.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #17
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenisci View Post
Any Turkish player ? Thanx
Q entry lists will be out in 2 weeks
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:06 AM   #18
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Players ranked 100 or better who would have been, had they entered, a Main Draw Direct Acceptance into Baku as of the Baku entry deadline (June 9th ranking), may not enter Nanchang, but up to 4 can play via Wild Card nomination only.

So far, the only top 100 players committed to Nanchang are Diyas, Zheng and Doi.
So isn't Doi, Diyas and Zheng all higher than U.Radwanska? Why are they allowed to enter?

Zheng can probably fetch a WC but Doi and Diyas?
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:18 AM   #19
country flag spiceboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Zheng can probably fetch a WC but Doi and Diyas?
These extra 4WC are top 100 WC. Nothing to do with the regular WC going to local girls.
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 12:02 PM   #20
country flag Jow

Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice

spiceboy, do you know where is Garcia during these 3 weeks ? ITF ?
Jow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #21
country flag spiceboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jow View Post
spiceboy, do you know where is Garcia during these 3 weeks ? ITF ?
Taking a much deserved rest. She will spend lots of time in the US this summer starting in Stanford until the USO.
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #22
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These extra 4WC are top 100 WC. Nothing to do with the regular WC going to local girls.
So it's like the Top 20 WC where if someone requests them it must be given?
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #23
country flag Jow

Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice

Quote:
Taking a much deserved rest. She will spend lots of time in the US this summer starting in Stanford until the USO.
Ok thank you!
Jow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 08:14 PM   #24
country flag TatiGolovin

TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold

Klara

Playing Bucharest, Istanbul, and Baku and taking off the week of Citi Open. Give yourself a rest after Istanbul and then play Citi.....
Old Jun 21st, 2014, 03:50 AM   #25
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Has Oudin entered as an ALT here?

Bally

goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 11:07 PM   #26
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Per link, Ana Konjuh indicates that she's playing this tourney. Is she getting a MD WC or playing qualies by rank or WC?

http://www.anakonjuh.net/index.php/e...-the-first-set
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 04:30 PM   #27
country flag spiceboy

Re: Baku MD + Q lists

Q list updated in post #1
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 06:35 PM   #28
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

Where is Linette?
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 06:44 PM   #29
country flag JUst4FuN

JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all

Ons didnt enter ....
Tamara Curovic ** Ivana Jorovic*** Katarina Jokic *** Nina Stojanovic *** Nikolina Jovic **
JUst4FuN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 10:39 PM   #30
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Thanks Emilio
Wow, better than expected field
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote