Maria Sharapova is the new face of a new fragrance called Avon Luck - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 03:53 PM   #1
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Maria Sharapova is the new face of a new fragrance called Avon Luck

Avon PR Team @AvonPRCalling
Avon announces 2014 French Open winner, Maria Sharapova as the face of Avon Luck, the fragrance for her.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •

Last edited by Julian. : Jun 11th, 2014 at 04:37 PM.
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #2
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
This video, i can't, i just can't
[IMG] http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XoV0_kPgtJ...lady+faint.gif [/IMG]

Btw i google how tall is that model, google says 6 ' 3" , but she wears at least 4 inch heals, hiw the hell is he still taller than her

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #3
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria Sharapova is the new face of a new fragrance called Avon Luck

Glamour Maria is impossible to match.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 05:36 PM   #4
country flag Superpova

Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light

Dayum they look good together...sorry Grigor
Superpova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 07:33 PM   #5
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

That video I've never witnessed Maria being so aggressively cheesy.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #6
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
This video, i can't, i just can't

Btw i google how tall is that model, google says 6 ' 3" , but she wears at least 4 inch heals, hiw the hell is he still taller than her

Fixed it for you
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #7
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #8
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is a boy I'd like for Masha.. They look hot... Grigor who?!?
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #9
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 02:06 AM   #10
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Maria more scripted than Britney Spears in that video

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 03:18 AM   #11
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised she went with such a peasent company.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 07:04 AM   #12

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
This.
Here in croatia, they don't even have a store you can buy only online or through catalogue

She would be great coco madmoiselle instead of boring kiera knightley

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 07:59 AM   #13
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
This.
Here in croatia, they don't even have a store you can buy only online or through catalogue

She would be great coco madmoiselle instead of boring kiera knightley

Same in Poland. We can buy their products only by catalogue.

Honestly I don't like their cosmetics. I've tried many because my friend was a consultant of this company but all of them were lame for me.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 10:18 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaSharapova View Post
Same in Poland. We can buy their products only by catalogue.

Honestly I don't like their cosmetics. I've tried many because my friend was a consultant of this company but all of them were lame for me.
Yeah me niether, i don't like to buy powder or sth only by look in catalogue... or lipstick..

Same with me, i bought only couz my friend was with that catalogue, and i bought products for nails, and stuffs that can't go wrong. But i would never order a perfume for which i don't know how they smell..

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 05:10 PM   #15
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
MTE
I'd have expected her to keep her endorsements more high end
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote