Seriously, whats up with Lucic... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2003, 07:07 AM   #1
Dokicfan17

Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold
Seriously, whats up with Lucic...

Im a big fan.....and I know this topic has appeared on several occadions so i apoligize but what is she doing?

I mean you hear all this b.s. " Mirjana is practing hard and losing weight " and......she took all that time off preparing for the French.....to struggle and lose in the 2nd qualy round..........and I heard people dont like practicing in FL with her because shes too inconsistant........

She needs to realize what level she is at...she should play a lot of challengers to build up that CONDIFENCE.....she like only plays in BIG tournaments where she has to try to qualify.......

anyway and new updates? Good Luck Mirjana
Dokicfan17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2003, 11:59 AM   #2
Steffica Greles

Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute
*Yawning*

Yes, that's right - Mirjana is yawning in bed, and so am I. Isn't it obvious what she's doing?
Steffica Greles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 02:01 PM   #3
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
She should play more challengers to get her confidence up and try to hit herself into some form. I dont know why she doesnt.
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 02:59 PM   #4
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
I say we give up on Mirjana. I think she gets pampered a lot. She does not play for Croatia in Fed Cup anymore because she believes she's a star and refuses to play anything below No. 1 in singles (Source: Iva Majoli). She puts in a couple of prodigious performances and suddenly she thinks she's a star. I mean, AS IF! When she's good and ready to perform, she'll come crawling back. Until then, she needs to lose a few fans to make her earn their support back.
Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 03:05 PM   #5
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
Far as I know, Lucic is huge and should be running broke by now.
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
venusfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 07:03 PM   #6
Dokicfan17

Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold
Shes not huge anymore, she lost A LOT of weight.....but is she even commited to tennis? S she plays like one match a year, the qualies of a slam.......wake up your like 200+ in the world

seriously she is pampered alot......im not gonna follow up on her no more because Ive been dissapointing myself for like 2 years
Dokicfan17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 07:56 PM   #7
country flag AaronJoyB

AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute
she will play challengers soon
AaronJoyB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 08:26 PM   #8
Steffica Greles

Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute
Wake up!

She's been playing challengers the last two years - without success.

People are all giving up on her now in their droves, but I've been saying these things a very long time. She's a waste of space and a disgrace to herself.
Steffica Greles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 09:09 PM   #9
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
will you shut up for once steffica!
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 09:11 PM   #10
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
How far in the FO qualifiers did she get?
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 09:46 PM   #11
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
2nd rd.

she beat snyder for the first time in her career, but lost to leon garcia