When players take BATHROOM BREAKS - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2003, 03:34 PM   #1
country flag AllyBakerFanClub
Banned

AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve
When players take BATHROOM BREAKS

Have you notice when players take bathroom breaks,Do they ever take any reading material with them,say a book,magazine? or do they just read what some of the previous players have wrotten on the walls?
AllyBakerFanClub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2003, 03:36 PM   #2
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
This is funny. . . .LOL!!!!!
You're silly.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 04:44 PM   #3
country flag maccardel

maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all
actually they read the notes the coaches from previous years wrote in the stalls.....I guess they see the notes from when serena took her break and when Martina Hingis took her break........it can be entertaining.
Old May 31st, 2003, 05:20 PM   #4
country flag AllyBakerFanClub
Banned

AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve
I heared this story one time when playerA was playing playerB,and it was a 3 set match.In the first set playerA went to the toilet,and in the second set playerB went,and there was remnants,so playerA needed to go again really badly in the third set,so as she sat down and started to do number2's she looked up at the door,and wrotten on the door in big BROWN letters was YOUR SHIT I PRESUME
AllyBakerFanClub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 05:22 PM   #5
country flag maccardel

maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyBakerFanClub
I heared this story one time when playerA was playing playerB,and it was a 3 set match.In the first set playerA went to the toilet,and in the second set playerB went,and there was remnants,so playerA needed to go again really badly in the third set,so as she sat down and started to do number2's she looked up at the door,and wrotten on the door in big BROWN letters was YOUR SHIT I PRESUME
lol
Old May 31st, 2003, 07:21 PM   #6
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if players write their numbers on the walls offering blowjobs ?

Brandysan's Keeper

l[l

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 09:49 PM   #7
kyk710

kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future
Quote:
I just lost my appetite
kyk710 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 09:54 PM   #8
country flag TM

TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-Kix
I wonder if players write their numbers on the walls offering blowjobs ?
wow you think dirty....imagine if that were true....hournikova taking bathroom breaks in the mens restrooms....

"IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED FROM TRAVELLING THROUGH TIME, IT'S THAT I LOVE WOMEN'S TENNIS"

"I love when Venus stands on the second serve there, it's intimidating to her opponent.......you're scared and mad at the same time"

-JMac

Don't Be Fooled By The Protein That She Got. She's Still She's Still Jenny From The Block

Venus "I'll do what I want when I will"
Miami 2002

TM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 09:59 PM   #9
country flag BigB08822

BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO! This is a crazy thread.

If I were a player and had notes, I would take them with me. However, I think that is kind of using the break unfairly. You should just go to the bathroom and come right back out, not take time to read up on some notes.
BigB08822 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 10:12 PM   #10
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM
wow you think dirty....imagine if that were true....hournikova taking bathroom breaks in the mens restrooms....
that would sure be something ...maybe that's how she and Mark hooked up

Brandysan's Keeper

l[l

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 10:41 PM   #11
country flag fifiricci

fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Have you notice when players take bathroom breaks,Do they ever take any reading material with them,say a book,magazine? or do they just read what some of the previous players have wrotten on the walls?
omg, can some of them read?
fifiricci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 12:35 AM   #12
country flag maccardel

Seriously, I heard that some of them meet up with the coaches in the bathroom who tell them how to change up the match or they call on the cell to the coach who just went out to the front of the stadium, it seems the player couldn't read the signals from the stands and just wanted to be certain they were doing the right thing.....
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 12:55 AM   #13
country flag Martian Willow
Team WTAworld

Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute
Don't they usually have an official WTA person with them (I don't mean in the actual cubicle) to stop them talking to their coach etc?

Anyway, I could never understand how people read on the loo...if you don't wipe it straight away doesn't it dry up? Then it's a bitch to clean it all off.
Martian Willow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2005, 08:54 PM   #14
country flag DevilishAttitude

DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute
BUMP

Bathroom breaks are a conterversial issue. IMO no player should have a bathroom break in a middle of a set
DevilishAttitude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2005, 09:41 PM   #15
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAttitude
BUMP

Bathroom breaks are a conterversial issue. IMO no player should have a bathroom break in a middle of a set
I agree

Caroline Wozniacki cheering thread My sports photos - UPDATED 18. Jun. 09
Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K
Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson
HTE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote