Superstitions to help your faves? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2003, 04:29 PM   #1
country flag Brian Stewart
Plainclothes Division

Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute
Superstitions to help your faves?

What superstitions do you have to help your faves win matches? Do you wear a lucky shirt, or lucky color? Do you cross your arms/legs one way to help them hold serve, and the other to help them break? Do you sit/stand in a certain position? Do you utter any "magic words" to help them? Do you eat a certain food on days when they are playing?

Just curious what you do. (We know Tine does her tickling. )
Brian Stewart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2003, 04:37 PM   #2
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
It's private
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 04:40 PM   #3
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
It seems that whenever Venus plays, she starts losing when I'm watching her; however, whenever I turn the channel, she starts winning.

If there were any superstition, I think changing the channel whenever Venus is playing from time to time would be one of them.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 04:42 PM   #4
country flag AllyBakerFanClub
Banned

AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve AllyBakerFanClub can only hope to improve
Well when one of my faves is playing,and her opponant is serving,and the first serve is a fault,I always hit the mute on the remote and 6/10 times the players serves a double fault it seemsed to work 10/10 when one of my faves was playing Anna Kournakova also too I wear my underwear inside out,well sometimes
AllyBakerFanClub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 04:51 PM   #5
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
with kim I don't have superstitions except that I never do anything when it's a close game (I mean like going to the toilet or something like that)

it's nothing compared with the steffi days though. I was so nuts
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 04:52 PM   #6
country flag Nemesis

Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future
Well, when I am at university and Justine has to play, I must think of her at the moment she should be playing. If not, she loses or has a very tough match with a lot of errors.

And my boyfriend and I have a superstition. It's private. I have checked it and 90% of the times the superstition is true. He's not happy with the thing we do or better said don't do. He is quite "happy" when Justine doesn't play for a couple of weeks
Nemesis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 07:35 PM   #7
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
nothing.....

however i havent seen Serena lose in about 2 years its either a taped match....or im out. works for me
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 08:37 PM   #8
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute
masturbation .

Brandysan's Keeper

l[l

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 08:39 PM   #9
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
Lmfao!!!!!!!!
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 08:40 PM   #10
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
I never play as my favorites on the computers games I have during a tournament. I truly believe this works as I played as Babsi the other night on NGT and won 3-6 6-3 6-3 and then she lost erm.. badly the next day.

I also practise serve when Anna is playing. Dont ask!
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 10:21 PM   #11
country flag Lien

Lien is just really nice Lien is just really nice Lien is just really nice Lien is just really nice Lien is just really nice Lien is just really nice Lien is just really nice Lien is just really nice Lien is just really nice Lien is just really nice Lien is just really nice
Last year at Wimbledon, when Lleyton was playing his SF and F, I listened so many times to 'eye of the tiger ' (from the Rocky movies), hell after Wimbledon I was sick and tired of that song.
Lien is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 10:30 PM   #12
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket
It seems that whenever Venus plays, she starts losing when I'm watching her; however, whenever I turn the channel, she starts winning.

If there were any superstition, I think changing the channel whenever Venus is playing from time to time would be one of them.
the same with kim!
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote