Harkleroad put on suicide watch after the loss to Serna. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2003, 07:09 AM   #1
TeeRexx

TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice
Harkleroad put on suicide watch after the loss to Serna.

Fortunately, she was stopped before she pulled the trigger.

TeeRexx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2003, 07:11 AM   #2
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
Man, that outfit from Nike is HIDEOUS! Makes a cute girl like Ashley look matronly!!

Thank goodness Serena isn't with Nike. Even Babygirl would look a notch less glamourous in that ugly thing!!

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!

OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 07:15 AM   #3
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
haha!

nike= a crying shame. that tarp would look good under my bunnies' cage... that's about all that outfit is good for.

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 07:20 AM   #4
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cariosity
haha!

nike= a crying shame. that tarp would look good under my bunnies' cage... that's about all that outfit is good for.
Cari! You make me LOL ALL THE TIME!!! You're too much!!! Imagine one of your Barbies in that outfit!!!

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!

OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 09:42 AM   #5
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
Ashley is so cute, too bad she lost, I wanted to see more of her!

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 09:45 AM   #6
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by vs1
Man, that outfit from Nike is HIDEOUS! Makes a cute girl like Ashley look matronly!!

Thank goodness Serena isn't with Nike. Even Babygirl would look a notch less glamourous in that ugly thing!!
maybe serena refused to go with nike when she realized what she had to wear then

but Ai doesn't wear it either so there is a possibility for another outfit!
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 09:53 AM   #7
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future
I don't like what Nike is doing with the outfit. It's as if it was an uniform, the same for everyone.
lee station is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 10:01 AM   #8
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
ashley makes anything look good but nike should have different outfits for different players.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 10:48 AM   #9
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Am i the only who likes the outfit
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 10:53 AM   #10
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
I like it at a distance but up close is is crazy looking to me? But I think its worse b/c its all you see.
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 10:55 AM   #11
country flag maya

maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyAidanm
Yes .

(OK, maybe the designer liked it too, or he is just a cruel human being )
maya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 11:19 AM   #12
country flag maccardel

maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all
What Da Fuck!!!?? Isn't The Thread About Harkleroad Being Put On Suicide Watch After Her Loss To Serna?

Every Response Has Been About Her Dress Or Her Outfit..........come To Fuck On Already With The Outfit Shit....we've agreed That Nike Doesn't Know How To Dress It's Players In Countless Other Threads, Must We Now Discuss It In Every Thread?

Suddenly everyone want to turn grandslam into the damn red carpet at the oscars!!!!!!!!..
Old May 31st, 2003, 11:22 AM   #13
country flag Nicoleke

Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold
Ashley, you showed that you' re a champion, good luck in the next tournaments girl !!!!!
Old May 31st, 2003, 11:52 AM   #14
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyAidanm
I also like it. I think Ashley looks good in it

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 12:54 PM   #15
gweeny

gweeny is just really nice gweeny is just really nice gweeny is just really nice gweeny is just really nice gweeny is just really nice gweeny is just really nice gweeny is just really nice gweeny is just really nice gweeny is just really nice gweeny is just really nice gweeny is just really nice
Nike is one of the hugest names in sports, and they can't make a variety of tennis outfits for the ladies. That is terrible. There are so many women wearing those pasty blue uniforms.
Yikes
gweeny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote