Rally for Dally thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2003, 06:41 AM   #1
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Rally for Dally thread

Nothing against Henin-but come on Dally Randriantefy!

A big upset and the 4th round of a slam would be grand
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2003, 07:39 AM   #2
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
good luck dally!
Old May 30th, 2003, 07:39 AM   #3
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Go Dally
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2003, 07:42 AM   #4
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute
Go for it Dally!

Libertango is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2003, 08:58 AM   #5
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Good luck Ms Randriantefy
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2003, 08:59 AM   #6
best best better

best best better has disabled reputation
I'd love to rally for Dally, but unfortunately I want Justine to do it.

Uh, maybe I should get the hell out of this thread then!

best best better is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2003, 10:53 AM   #7
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Dally!!

(but Justine will win, even I hope Dally can make a upset)

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2003, 02:19 PM   #8
selesfan1

selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future
This result will help Dally out tremendously
Old May 30th, 2003, 02:27 PM   #9
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Dally lost.
Old May 30th, 2003, 04:49 PM   #10
country flag maya

maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold
It's a shame she had to play Justine ...

maya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2003, 08:04 PM   #11
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute
Dally
But just seen her on French Rendez-vous on Eurosport, she gave an interview. I can't help but love her, she has a gorgeous accent she is beautiful and seems like a lovely person. Yea, shame she had to play Juju but she has to be pleased with this week overall and Justine seemed to play VERY well.

GO DALLY!!

Libertango is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2003, 08:13 PM   #12
country flag Astro Jetson

Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_chanda
Dally
But just seen her on French Rendez-vous on Eurosport, she gave an interview. I can't help but love her, she has a gorgeous accent she is beautiful and seems like a lovely person. Yea, shame she had to play Juju but she has to be pleased with this week overall and Justine seemed to play VERY well.

GO DALLY!!
I saw that as well. I really felt a bit sorry that Justine won. So sad that Dally was betrayed by her management and had to quit tennis for three years due to money problems.

Blanche (to Rose): "What? Are you what is left out of your mind!!!??

"Let's follow the cops back home" (Placebo)
Astro Jetson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote