Momo in Cosmopolitan Magazine - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2003, 10:56 PM   #1
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute
Momo in Cosmopolitan Magazine

Cosmopolitan Magazine (French Edition) June 2003

(and the full page incase anyone wants to print off a copy)
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2003, 10:56 PM   #2
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute
And the Babelized translation (probably wont make any sense though )

MAY 26, FOR Roland-garros, FRANCE ENTIERE QURQ EYES RIVETTED ON AMÉLIE. WHO, IT, WILL FIX THEM ON BEAUTIFUL THE YELLOW AND THE TOP OF THE WORLD CLASSIFICATION. By Sophie de Hérédia One saw photographs of Amélie Mauresmo, impressive, all muscles outside: it was during the effort. With the daily newspaper, Amélie is a sporting big girl, well in her body, which tightens you the hand and does not crush it, speaks about a voice soft and posed. Normal, what. When it saw Yannick Noah gaining Roland-Garros, that gave him desire for starting to it. It was 4 years old, it left entrainer in its garden. Then it became n°1 French, and it currently oscillates between the sixth and the eighth place of the world classification. Now, when it arrives in a restaurant, the conversations cease and lestetes is turned. One often compared it with Yannick Noah, precisely, for his with dimensions rebel, who empechait it to run himself completely in the federal mould. Amélie wanted to live another life that that of tennis-woman, assumed its loves, played out of shorts, in short, clashed. A perfume was released some from rebellion and of freedom which, combined with its performances on the ground, focused the attention on it < < I had 19ans, and I asserted the right to leave, to live my life of teenager, to be free, what > > But, between 19 years and 23 years, one evolve/move < < I very quickly understood that that did not stick. And that my freedom, it was also to choose what I had desire for making and to give me the means of arriving there. And then, I need to have objectives > > Today, it is to gain Roland-Garros, but also to be n°1 world. With, in all the cases, the need for drawing aside the Williams sisters < < Difficult, but not impossible > > This winter, Amélie was blesseé with the knee. Three months of stop, three months of nightmare: < < I really believed that I do not rejouerais any more. It was the drama. To be blesseé, it is total frustration. Your body escapes to you. Moreover, it was at one time when all went well for me; I was n°4 world. Then, I fought. And I learned something from essence, relativity. I gained a freshness in the way there of approaching the competition. I left from there more murre, and I know that I can overcome this type of test. But that also, I relativize it. I was very well taken of load on the medical level and of rehabilitation and, especially, I made confidence. What becomes increasingly easy to me > > Because, a few years ago, to make confidence was not vvident. Propelled the one of the press has, as well for its place of finalist to the tournament of Sydney as for the advertisement of its homosexuality, is 19 years old, < < like everyone, I was made have. I was timid, rather solitary, and they are not vvident to wonder whether what attracts people towards you, it is your personality or your celebrity. Now, I put myself the question > >. The shock wave passed, Amélie does not have any more problems, in particular with the press < < During one moment, I felt diabolized. I wondered where the player of tennis > > This celebrity vtait was neither desired nor required < < Today, I smell myself better in my skin and in my life and I want to divide what I am, to show that I am not a block, but somebody has facets, I am at the same time more careful and more trustful. I live so strong emotions which I have desire for dividing them > > It is significant, emotion, year tennis? < < But it is for that that I play! I would not make all this job only to gain points! > >
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2003, 02:48 PM   #3
country flag Eiffel

Eiffel has disabled reputation
beautiful......I like her hair, but not the shirt
Eiffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2003, 02:51 PM   #4
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Elisse!
Old May 31st, 2003, 05:36 PM   #5
JenRios

JenRios is an unknown quantity at this point
hi Elisse - it's the Rios fan who met up with you in RG! Thought I'd come and seek you out.
JenRios is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 10:14 PM   #6
country flag wta_zuperfann
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute
Momo!

Beautiful!!! An absolute GODDESS!!!
wta_zuperfann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:53 AM   #7
country flag Caoimhe

Caoimhe is just really nice Caoimhe is just really nice Caoimhe is just really nice Caoimhe is just really nice Caoimhe is just really nice Caoimhe is just really nice Caoimhe is just really nice Caoimhe is just really nice Caoimhe is just really nice Caoimhe is just really nice Caoimhe is just really nice
i think the top looks v.sexy
Caoimhe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 10:34 AM   #8
country flag YSL
Boozy Woman

YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice
Thank you Elisse!