Andreea Amalia Rosca - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 01:24 PM   #31
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Andreea Amalia Rosca

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyton55 View Post
She reached one of her goals . An Iphone 5S is on the way.
She deserves it, even though she lost the semifinal in doubles today
She still has a pretty good chance to reach the semis in singles (Ema Bogdan and Cristina Ene still fighting for a place in the quarters).
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #32
country flag ciprianned

ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold

I hope that Andreea will be next romanian star !
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 11:17 PM   #33
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She reached one of her goals . An Iphone 5S is on the way.
If that means she and her family managed to sort out the financial difficulties (see video on first page) that is indeed great news. Either way she's really looking good... very curious to see how she does against Ema tomorrow...
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 11:21 PM   #34
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

If she's OK physically she should win tomorrow as well.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 06:48 AM   #35
country flag pyton55

pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice

No sponsors yet but the phone is paid by her from money she earned.
pyton55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 11:10 AM   #36

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

10k Galati (ROU), Q:

(5)Elena Bogdan (ROU) d. (Q)Andreea Amalia Rosca 62 60

Tough scoreline, but I hope Andreea will focus on the positive things from this week: reached second quarterfinal in just a month's time, won 5 matchs in a row and after Wimbledon she'll have a WTA Ranking
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 12:45 PM   #37
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No sponsors yet
She probably deserves one more than anyone...

I expected Ema to win today, but I'm sure it was also a good lesson for little Rosca
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #38
country flag pyton55

pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice

Good lesson as she found out once more that power is not everything
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #39
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Did anybody actually see Andreea's match?
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Did anybody actually see Andreea's match?
pyton55 surely saw it. I hope to get the chance to see her live next week in Bucharest where she got a MDWC
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 05:05 PM   #41
country flag pyton55

Didn't see it. But I've seen the Budapest match as I was there with her . She still think that power is everything. Hope that she will change.

Andreea has many qualities. Strength, speed, spirit and endurance. Need to combine them with mind. Then, everything will be on her side.
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 05:23 PM   #42
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Didn't see it. But I've seen the Budapest match as I was there with her . She still think that power is everything. Hope that she will change.

Andreea has many qualities. Strength, speed, spirit and endurance. Need to combine them with mind. Then, everything will be on her side.
Nice to hear that. She seems a little feeble to me so I am happy to hear that she's got strength and endurance.
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 05:57 AM   #43
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good lesson as she found out once more that power is not everything
It's a little problem here: she was beaten by Ema Bodgan who plays according with the concept "power is everything"
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 11:12 PM   #44

10k Bucharest (ROU), MD:

(7)India Maggen (BEL) v Cristina Ene (ROU)
(Q)Simona Ionescu (ROU) v Camille Cheli (FRA)
Stefana Andrei (ROU) v Gabriela Talaba (ROU)
(2)Laura-Ioana Andrei (ROU) v (wc)Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU)

I hope she makes the most of this wildcard. Hai Andreea!
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 09:28 AM   #45

10k Bucharest (ROU), R32:

(2)Laura-Ioana Andrei (ROU) d. (wc)Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU) 63 36 62