Andreea Amalia Rosca - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:09 PM   #1
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Andreea Amalia Rosca

Name: Andreea Amalia ROSCA

Date of birth: 20 Mar 1999

Place of birth: Bucharest, Romania

Plays: Right Handed (Double Handed Backhand)

Current Junior Ranking (C): 146

Highest Junior Ranking (C): 140 (01 Sep 2014)

Current WTA Ranking (S): 1138

Highest WTA Ranking (S): 1138 (22 Sep 2014)

Current WTA Ranking (D): 1157

Highest WTA Ranking (D): 1157 (29 Sep 2014)

Last edited by Belle de Jour : Sep 30th, 2014 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Rankings update
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:10 PM   #2

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Andreea Amalia Rosca

25k Budapest (HUN), QD:

(2)Hilda Melander (SWE) v BYE
Natalia Vajdova (SVK) v Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU)
Tereza Janatova (CZE) v Kateryna Bondarenko (UKR)
(13)Sofia Blanco (ARG) v BYE

GL little Rosca!
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #3
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Best of luck little Andreea!!!

But Belle de Jour, you really should have let codrutc make this thread, he is her biggest fan Even writing nice messages on her fb page
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #4
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

LES PETITS AS 2013 Girls Final: Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU) vs. Catherine Cartan Bellis (USA)

LES PETITS AS 2013 1er Girls SF: Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU) vs. Maeketa Vondrousova (CZE)

Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:30 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Best of luck little Andreea!!!

But Belle de Jour, you really should have let codrutc make this thread, he is her biggest fan Even writing nice messages on her fb page
Something tells me Codrut is not much of a thread starter (if I am wrong on this one, I apologize). I know he is very fond of her, and quite rightfully, he's a man of good tastes. But I also love the little Rosca and couldn't wait any longer for her to have a little corner here.
Pretty sure Codrut will add his great contribution to this thread
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #6

BTW, Bellis and Vondrousova, both aged 14, are in the doubles final at the FO this year, but I suppose you already know that

And thank you, Not A Fan! I admire your presence on TF
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:45 PM   #7
country flag Not A Fan

Well since Bellis and Vondrousova are not Romanian... no, I did not know Thanks!

We should maybe translate this article it's just so awesome

Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:59 PM   #8

Quote:
Well since Bellis and Vondrousova are not Romanian... no, I did not know
They play against Ducu and big Rosca so that's why I assumed you already learned about that

Quote:
We should maybe translate this article it's just so awesome
Cool stuff, indeed I knew they were very close, like sisters close, but had no idea about their European road trip. Less expensive, but very tiring for 13 year olds. Hopefully they will be successful in their careers and will never have to travel to tennis tournaments in these conditions
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 10:17 PM   #9
country flag Not A Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
They play against Ducu and big Rosca so that's why I assumed you already learned about that
ioana_sk8r didn't mention who they were going to play in the final... can i blame her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Cool stuff, indeed I knew they were very close, like sisters close, but had no idea about their European road trip. Less expensive, but very tiring for 13 year olds. Hopefully they will be successful in their careers and will never have to travel to tennis tournaments in these conditions
I love stories like that more then anything else, sooo "romanian"

Last edited by Not A Fan : Jun 6th, 2014 at 10:29 PM.
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 01:29 PM   #10

25k Budapest (HUN), Q-R64:

Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU)
d. Natalia Vajdova (SVK) 62 64

Huge win today for little Andreea She will face tomorrow second seed Hilda Melander of Sweden. Tough match for her, but she can definitely do it! Hai Andreea!
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 11:21 AM   #11

25k Budapest (HUN), Q-R32:

(2)Hilda Melander (SWE) d. Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU) 62 61

It will be better next time, for sure
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 09:15 PM   #12

10k Galati (ROU), QD:

Anjana Suresh (CAN) v Bye
(wc)Ioana Toanchina (ROU) v Bye
Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU) v Nadiya Kolb (UKR)
Teodora Stinga (ROU) v Bye

Hai Andreea!
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #13

10k Galati (ROU), Q-R64:

Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU) d. Nadiya Kolb (UKR) 62 63

Second qualifying round tomorrow against fellow Romanian Teodora Stinga. Should be a straight set win Hai Andreea!
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #14
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

10k Galati (ROU), Q-R32:

Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU)
d. Teodora Stinga (ROU) 62 62 Anjana Suresh of Canada up next for a spot on the MD.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 01:13 AM   #15

NID

Now qualify!