Caption This - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2003, 05:07 PM   #1
country flag baleineau

baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future
Caption This

You have long been my goal, been my chasing, been my soul. I have hung out on the edge. But I just couldn't let go. There's a time to forgive. There's a time to forget. Close your eyes, get ready, set. Walk me down this fall I'm taking but don't let me go yet. Oh let me go, sweetheart, throw me, around you, like you know me. And remember me too. Remember me too from a dream i had of you. Mary Margaret O'Hara | Dream I Had | Apartment Hunting | 2002.
baleineau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2003, 05:09 PM   #2
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
In an attempt to win a match, Jelena Dokic intimidates a tennis ball into going in for a winner. It refused.

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 05:11 PM   #3
country flag Spirit
Women's locker room towel-guy

Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of
Jelena Dokic fulfilled a lifelong dream by successfully firing a tennis ball from her mouth like a cannon shot.
Spirit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 05:12 PM   #4
country flag Spirit
Women's locker room towel-guy

Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of
"It's, you! My archnemesis, Dr. YellowFuzz! So, we meet again. I should have known you were behind this!"
Spirit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 05:16 PM   #5
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
Jelena Dokic finally dislodges the ball that has been stuck up her ass since 2002 with a good old fashioned cough. Hopefully, she will win a few matches again.
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 05:20 PM   #6
gourownway

gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice
"Go home! Get in your home....Don't you want to go home?"
gourownway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 05:22 PM   #7
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
After being questioned about statements her father has made regarding her relationship with Enrique and her lackluster performance on the court, Jelena Dokic apparently goes temporarily insane as she begins screaming at her father, not realizing it is in fact only a tennis ball!
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 05:50 PM   #8
country flag Mr. Man

Mr. Man has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cariosity
In an attempt to win a match, Jelena Dokic intimidates a tennis ball into going in for a winner. It refused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gourownway
"Go home! Get in your home....Don't you want to go home?"

Jelena looks possesed.

Venus & Serena: "You are my everything."

- Official Duke of the Royal Court -
Mr. Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote