Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 06:52 PM   #751
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

If i'm not mistaken DigiSport will broadcast Simona's matches
Sorana Cirstea, Jelena Jankovic, Samantha Stosur, Victoria Azarenka, Eugenie Bouchard, Sabine Lisicki, Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Caroline Wozniacki, Na Li, Monica Niculescu, Petra Kvitova, Flavia Pennetta, Belinda Bencic, Irina-Camelia Begu, Lucie Safarova, Madison Keys, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic, Angelique Kerber, Elina Svitolina, Agnieszka Radwanska, Dominika Cibulkova, Venus Williams, Andrea Petkovic

Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 07:12 PM   #752
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all

What do you think about the name "Halepenos" for Simona's fans? Something like Genie Army.
george2210 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 07:18 PM   #753
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
What do you think about the name "Halepenos" for Simona's fans? Something like Genie Army.
Good idea. I was thinking this days to ask you if you don't want to organize another poll for changing Simona's forum name.

Who wants?
Sorana Cirstea, Jelena Jankovic, Samantha Stosur, Victoria Azarenka, Eugenie Bouchard, Sabine Lisicki, Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Caroline Wozniacki, Na Li, Monica Niculescu, Petra Kvitova, Flavia Pennetta, Belinda Bencic, Irina-Camelia Begu, Lucie Safarova, Madison Keys, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic, Angelique Kerber, Elina Svitolina, Agnieszka Radwanska, Dominika Cibulkova, Venus Williams, Andrea Petkovic

Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 07:21 PM   #754
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Twelve courts are being broadcast by the BBC so it seems nailed on that they will. Whether all those streams will appear on the streaming sites is another question (but as #3 seed I would hope she is on one of the top courts for every match). If not, it might be time for some of you to break out your pr0xy to be able to to watch the matches on the BBC website.
Speak for yourself. I'm hoping they stick her on court 12 so I can arrive at the queue around 6.30 and see her play.

bobito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 07:23 PM   #755
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Halepeños sounds fun .

@rest: Chill , she'll probably play only on Centre, Court 1 and Court 2 anyways. The only non-streamed tour match this year was vs. Keys (@Rome PM)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 07:25 PM   #756
country flag DanLovesWTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Speak for yourself. I'm hoping they stick her on court 12 so I can arrive at the queue around 6.30 and see her play.
Don't forget to whisper in here about her match if you go to see her. Maybe you take 2,3 photos, too.

Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 07:30 PM   #757
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Don't forget to whisper in here about her match if you go to see her. Maybe you take 2,3 photos, too.

If they put her on court 2 then I may hit the queue in the early hours of the morning anyway.

bobito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 07:46 PM   #758
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Halepeños sounds fun .
We, the admins of the facebook fangroup, want to make a website halepenos.ro , something for Simona fans.
george2210 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 07:50 PM   #759
country flag Roxi7

Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice

Quote:
We, the admins of the facebook fangroup, want to make a website halepenos.ro , something for Simona fans.
Awesome! Great idea!

Maybe halepenos.com is more worldwide but I don't know...I'm not really good at this

Last edited by Roxi7 : Jun 22nd, 2014 at 07:59 PM.
Roxi7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 08:39 PM   #760
country flag Laur0707

Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post

If they put her on court 2 then I may hit the queue in the early hours of the morning anyway.
I'm interested in queueing as well. If you know more about it, please share. Also if you need a queueing bro
Laur0707 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 12:30 PM   #761
country flag goettinger

goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Good advice
I'm glad that the courts have cameras and the matches will be streamed
For those who are interested to watch BBC (very good streams, works perfectly)

https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/hola/

goettinger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 12:54 PM   #762
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goettinger View Post

thank you! Works very well!
“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 01:17 PM   #763
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

Should we sign up to the site to watch ? I used the addition but still can't watch
This is the match I try to watch http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/tennis/27609197

Edit : It worked now

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 02:41 PM   #764
country flag goettinger

goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light

It´s a fantastic tool

I love it, because I hate geoblocking

Works also on youtube and other sites using geoblockers. Didn´t try it with digisport online, because I have a satelte dish, but should work aswell.

But be carefull ... it seems to me, some sites are putting cookies on your comp so they "know" you should be blocked. So its more save to chose the server first and just after that accessing the site. Anyway, I´m just a simple user and have no clue about ... it´s just a theory of mine.
goettinger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 03:01 PM   #765
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goettinger View Post

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote