Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 07:57 PM   #61
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Halep - Petkovic , Roland Garros SF : HD - 1080i (via torrent) - English commentary : HERE !

*there is also Romanian and Hungarian commentary alongside with the English one. There are 3 Audio bands.

Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 07:58 PM   #62
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
I've dreamed of this moment since 2010. I'm so happy. I can't describe. I honestly can't believe it happened. It fucking happened. Nobody believed it was possible back then, I was was even making draws and putting Simona as the Roland Garros winner. I wish I could find that photoshopping. I had her winning Roland Garros a few years ago, but it was something unreal, now it's possible. This means everything is possible. Just fight for your dream.
Hey, weren't you on tenis365 forum (or something like that) 3 years ago when I said before RG that year that I hoped Simona wins the tournament and a guy with the nick Nole (not sure) laughed in my face?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:00 PM   #63
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Hey, weren't you on tenis365 forum (or something like that) 3 years ago when I said before RG that year that I hoped Simona wins the tournament and a guy with the nick Nole (not sure) laughed in my face?
Yeah, actually I was on that forum a few years ago I also was on tenisplace or something like that.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:00 PM   #64
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Simona already dropping the r-word in her press conference, oh oh..

"Against Kuznetsova I was more motivated because she beat me in Stuttgart, maybe I can take revenge for Madrid with Maria"

"Not a surprise to be in final because I beated good players and I'm the highest seeding here"

"To beat Maria I don't know how I have to play, IF I can beat Maria... I think I started very well in Madrid"

"I have plans on how to play but my style is to be close to the baseline and aggress my opponent"

"It is incredible to be able to play a final of a Grand Slam"

"My first feeling was amazing, I didn't know how to express my feelings, I'm blocked"

#Halep #RG14 closes the conference with "Can I drink some water?!"

source
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #65
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Loillllllllllllllllllllll , that last sentence , loooooooooooooooool

She`s adorable looooool

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:03 PM   #66
country flag Zarathustra

Zarathustra is just really nice Zarathustra is just really nice Zarathustra is just really nice Zarathustra is just really nice Zarathustra is just really nice Zarathustra is just really nice Zarathustra is just really nice Zarathustra is just really nice Zarathustra is just really nice Zarathustra is just really nice Zarathustra is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post

Halep - Petkovic , Roland Garros SF : HD - 1080i (via torrent) - English commentary : HERE !

*there is also Romanian and Hungarian commentary alongside with the English one. There are 3 Audio bands.

Thanks ..you made my day...what city are u from i`ll buy you a beer for this
Zarathustra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:03 PM   #67
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Yeah, actually I was on that forum a few years ago I also was on tenisplace or something like that.
Yep, I know you You must be a veteran of tennis message boards. I stopped going to tenisplace because other than Val there is nobody there
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:07 PM   #68
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
sport365? I also had an account there... even Simona made an account and wrote a couple of times
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:09 PM   #69
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
Thanks ..you made my day...what city are u from i`ll buy you a beer for this

I'm waiting for it in my mail box . Just kidding.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #95 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #101 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #70
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Nightcrawl3r u my man , my main man , dudeeeeeeee , u are a GOD !!! )

Thanks

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:14 PM   #71
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post

I hope you will post the video of the final ( with Simona winning ) .. I will download it even if it will take 2 days of download

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #72
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold

I love the fact that many experts (especially Wilander) now appreciate not just Simona's results but the quality of her play and technical ability. If an aspiring young tennis player (male or female) asked me who they should watch for technique I would probably put Simona at the top of the list in terms of groundstrokes and footwork.

It's also astounding that she actually has room to improve her game. I think her serve can get better in terms of consistency and placement. The biggest change I would like to see is her finishing more points at the net without using a swinging volley. She still seems to be a little tentative/nervous to approach on short balls and finish with a volley.

Last edited by swilley06 : Jun 5th, 2014 at 08:21 PM. Reason: grammar
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #73
country flag codrutc

Nightcrawl3r, thank you for the video. I watched the 2 previous ones from you in the evening after work.
I prefer them to espn3 because they skip the breaks and the Romanian commentary is pretty good.
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #74
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I'm honestly over the moon.

This is insane. One year ago she lost to Dominguez-Lino in Madrid R1 and now French Open final.

And she is still so young...
Do you remember that a couple of years I called her "the sleeping beauty" ? Now our beautiful girl is awake and we are dreaming. I am in tears.
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:38 PM   #75
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold

Multumesc! Mersi! Thank you! Nightcrawl3r
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread