Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #46
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Sam Smith & John Mullins on ITV kept saying, "I think we agree, don't we, that we're looking at a future number 1?" They both said it (or something very similar) at least once.

Sam Smith also said, "Rarely have I seen such a talented player as Simona Halep."

People aren't holding back on the praise. Finally, she's getting the recognition. We, however, have known all along.
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #47
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

RG final at 22 years . Is this for real ?

WHen i saw her first time in 2010 i said she is better than Sorana who reached QF at RG . So i expected her to reach this level but not at this age.
drg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #48
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

I`m so proud that i could explode right now !!! OMG , i can`t calm down !!!!

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:08 PM   #49
country flag anjin2013

anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
That front guy's head should have fallen.
anjin2013 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:09 PM   #50
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so excited Today's performance wasn't the best, but that's not bad, same happened against Sloane. Simona never plays two bad matches in a row. I think she was nervous in the 2nd set like it happened against Maria in Madrid. Now she has absolutely nothing to lose, she needs to play aggressive and fight for every ball. I think she can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:13 PM   #51
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

I've dreamed of this moment since 2010. I'm so happy. I can't describe. I honestly can't believe it happened. It fucking happened. Nobody believed it was possible back then, I was was even making draws and putting Simona as the Roland Garros winner. I wish I could find that photoshopping. I had her winning Roland Garros a few years ago, but it was something unreal, now it's possible. This means everything is possible. Just fight for your dream.

Quote:
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:16 PM   #52
country flag anjin2013

anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
I'm so excited Today's performance wasn't the best, but that's not bad, same happened against Sloane. Simona never plays two bad matches in a row. I think she was nervous in the 2nd set like it happened against Maria in Madrid. Now she has absolutely nothing to lose, she needs to play aggressive and fight for every ball. I think she can do it.
I think that nobody expected Simona to win very easily the match. It happens many times that the player in form loses it for a bit and that is just what happend in the second set. Although the shots from Petkovic were getting shorter and Simona didn't get close to them, she finally did it. She was the better player on the court and she fully deserves this final.
anjin2013 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #53
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Lightbulb .

Interview with Simona Halep on Game, Set & Mats (after her SF RG win)

Road to RG (HD)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #54
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Will be the best day in my life If Simona wins this

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:24 PM   #55
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Sam Smith also said, "Rarely have I seen such a talented player as Simona Halep."
Sam loves Mona too and I'm sure she considers her one of those rare talents. Sadly she is such a headcase.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:32 PM   #56
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm honestly over the moon.

This is insane. One year ago she lost to Dominguez-Lino in Madrid R1 and now French Open final.

And she is still so young...
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #57
country flag sheeta
Lifetime Member

sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice

Maria's predict in Madrid come, never thought so soon to come.Can't wait til Sat.

Victoria Azarenka Maria Kirilenko Petra Kvitová Angelique Kerber Simona Halep
sheeta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #58
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all

NBC is about to do an interview with Simona within the next minute. Can someone record it?
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:40 PM   #59
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all

BRAVO Simona !!!

Now where is my video?????????????????????????????????? please
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #60
country flag NeKo

Where is Mario? Everytime he says Simona is losing a set she is not

Quote: