Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 03:43 PM   #31
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Hai Simona!!! We'll wory after this match for the next one
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 03:59 PM   #32
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
Watching the other semi-final right now...

Looking good for Halep if she gets through her semi!
This. I'm still so nervous though. Simona might feel the pressure now.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #33
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

I`m so happy like i could donate a baby !!!! )))

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:36 PM   #34
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

So happy for her and her fans!

That second set and tie break... i need to lie down
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:37 PM   #35
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

I Need A Doctor !!!

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:39 PM   #36
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

At least she won a tiebreak before her retirement

Now , I think Sloane match isn't that bad

I don't know what happened to Simona's power and depth in the 2nd set .. The most thing I hate is hitting the net on easy balls .. She cut the Dfs though and served well in the last games to stay in the set ..

I only hope that's only a bad set and she isn't in pain or something ( God forbid )

She made the final without losing a set Let's pray the real Simona will show in the final but anyway It will be very tough

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:40 PM   #37
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God. Congrats guys.

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:41 PM   #38
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

THAT MOMENT!!!!

http://instagram.com/p/o3vQvGvZy8/#
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:42 PM   #39
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
I know it's a cliche, but we are not worthy.
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:53 PM   #40
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Good Serve stats , better than the QF .. That's why Petko had only one break .. Also winners-UEs isn't bad ,,, Petko played really good second set .. But still Simona could have ended that easier I think If She kept her depth angels ..

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:54 PM   #41
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't be prouder of little Simona! Some gorgeous tennis in the 1st. She had a long wobble in the 2nd, but despite that & Petko playing pretty well by then, she hung in there and never lost touch. And she won a flippin' tiebreaker for once! Things are looking up!

Her first Slam final, less than a year after her first WTA title. Amazing! Make it a big one Simona!
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:57 PM   #42
country flag Setsuna.

Rob Koenig ‏@RobKoenigTennis 23m
Simona Halep is a proper player. Her movement, shot selection and tactical awareness (patterns of play) is at a different level. #WTA

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:59 PM   #43
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

Americans getting the treat right now of watching the match live on ESPN, then switching over and watching the dvr-ed NBC tape-delayed broadcast. All the broadcasters coming around to my girl. Ah, the pleasures of fandom.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #44
country flag Jivee

Jivee is just really nice Jivee is just really nice Jivee is just really nice Jivee is just really nice Jivee is just really nice Jivee is just really nice Jivee is just really nice Jivee is just really nice Jivee is just really nice Jivee is just really nice Jivee is just really nice

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, i kwen she would be in the final after she won with stephens :X:X
overall it was a good match for her, 25 winner to 20 UE, but she needs to be aggressive all the time to stand a chance with divapova or else it will be the same as in madrid final.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
I can't see the video, must i be logged in ?
Jivee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:03 PM   #45
country flag UCLA

wow , 100% net point , whhohohoho