Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #16
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Can't you just record it? I know it's not the same as watching it live, but it's (much) better than nothing.
I will try to make up something "dramatic" to escape from the situation, but if it won't work (high chances) I will speak with someone to record it for me!
Just that it's her 1st SF of a GS and to lose the live action, it's a little unexpected and disappointing for me, but we can't have all!
And I still have chances (small) to prevent this to happen, but I really believed that both SF-ls will start at the same time, why is that, i don't know!

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 12:16 PM   #17
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

If Halep wins the title we should all change our avatars to Simona holding the trophy...

i can dream can't i?
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #18
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
If Halep wins the title we should all change our avatars to Simona holding the trophy...

i can dream can't i?
Was thinkin' that yesterday, feared to not put a jinx saying it! I surely will!
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 12:23 PM   #19
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i can dream can't i?
I am all in
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 12:24 PM   #20
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Quote:

i can dream can't i?
But if this dream will happen, we won't become arrogant and rude towards others, yes?
And you're idea is perfect and I second that but it's a long way until there, long long way

Under the radar, remember?

Simona Halep!

Last edited by CristianB8 : Jun 5th, 2014 at 12:30 PM.
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 12:31 PM   #21
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Hey ! PPL ! ON THE GROUND !
We have a semi-final to play. Stop with all these nonsense.

Simona must pass this test. And i got a feeling that she can , she has her all family with her , she`s motivated and ready to make a big match. Just stop thinking way forward. Step by step remember ? Little Goliath steps

Hai Simona !

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 12:35 PM   #22
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
Hey ! PPL ! ON THE GROUND !
We have a semi-final to play. Stop with all these nonsense.

Simona must pass this test. And i got a feeling that she can , she has her all family with her , she`s motivated and ready to make a big match. Just stop thinking way forward. Step by step remember ? Little Goliath steps

Hai Simona !
Simona will have more sense than us and will focus on the game at hand... biggest match of her career.
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 12:36 PM   #23
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

Gonna watch men's doubles (Granollers-Pujol M./Lopez M. vs. Draganja M./Mergea F.) on eurosport2, maybe the stress will fade away...
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 02:01 PM   #24
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

Anyone see Eurosport coverage leading up to the semis? They just spent the last 5 minutes singing Haleps praises
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 02:07 PM   #25
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone see Eurosport coverage leading up to the semis? They just spent the last 5 minutes singing Haleps praises
High on Halep. And who can blame them? I know she's like a drug to me. Can't get enough of her.
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 03:05 PM   #26
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
But if this dream will happen, we won't become arrogant and rude towards others, yes?
Yes. We will behave in the GM threads and if someone feels the need to boast, and be arrogant come here. We will accept any Simona praise
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 04:09 PM   #27
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

Watching the other semi-final right now...

Looking good for Halep if she gets through her semi!
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 04:32 PM   #28
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

I wish I didn't watch the other SF it raised my hopes very much
Please Simona believe that you can do it

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #29
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Mentally Sharapova is goating atm. She plays well under her potential but is so strong mentally to turn around 3 matches in a row against very tough opponents...
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #30
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Hai Simona !!!!

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread