Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 06:47 PM   #2296
country flag NatP
SRFCL1DL4E

NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

I have a question :

Do you why Halep fire (or he leaves, idk) her coach last year? Do we have articles about that?

Zvonareva Halep AK.Schmiedlova Bencic Jankovic Sharapova Robson
Tsonga Nishikori Del Potro Nadal Gulbis Cilic Berdych
Hingis Clijsters Dementieva Kournikova Davenport
NatP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 07:44 PM   #2297
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

She had two coaches last year. Mlendea was the first since Rome, he was more a sparring partner. Then she started working with Marcu. But neither was a real coach or at least experienced enough to take her to the next level.

I guess Jankovic understood Mlendea was just a sparring partner for Simona cause she hired him and fired him after two weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 07:46 PM   #2298
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatP View Post
I have a question :

Do you why Halep fire (or he leaves, idk) her coach last year? Do we have articles about that?
Mostly because [Marcu] couldn't travel by plane (too much). And because she wanted to be alone in that period, as in 2012-2013 (same time) .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 08:31 PM   #2299
country flag CVB

CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Mostly because [Marcu] couldn't travel by plane (too much). And because she wanted to be alone in that period, as in 2012-2013 (same time) .

As a matter of curiosity: why he can't travel too much on the plane?
And why she wanted to be alone (without a coach) for a while?
CVB is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 08:44 PM   #2300

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVB View Post
As a matter of curiosity: why he can't travel too much on the plane?
And why she wanted to be alone (without a coach) for a while?
2. http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...-mine-11689954

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 09:00 PM   #2301
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatP View Post
I have a question :

Take it with a grain of salt.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=736
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 09:12 PM   #2302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post

I think many of us understood that you're a tabloid guy (don't get me wrong, everyone reads what they like) but I don't understand why you had to bring this fake sh*t up again.

Not worth looking into it . As user "absolude" said then :

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolude View Post
Not really worthy of any attention. Seems like a shady character.
Looks like he's after financial gain.

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 09:31 PM   #2303
country flag CVB

CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light CVB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Quote:
Multumesc frumos.
Tot nu am inteles de ce nu calatoreste dl Marcu si explicatia Simonei cu faptul ca vrea s-si consolideze stima de sine nu tine.
Dar, oricum, a iesit bine pana la urma si sper sa fie si mai bine de acum inainte.
CVB is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 09:42 PM   #2304
country flag NatP
SRFCL1DL4E

NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of

Thanks for the answers.

Zvonareva Halep AK.Schmiedlova Bencic Jankovic Sharapova Robson
Tsonga Nishikori Del Potro Nadal Gulbis Cilic Berdych
Hingis Clijsters Dementieva Kournikova Davenport
NatP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 10:24 AM   #2305
country flag elitennis713

elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice

Heey! I want to ask you if you saw that thread on MTF with Simona's interview "I don't like Nadal" ... They deleted this thread and I'm really curious how Nadal/Nole/RF's fans reacted. Hope Rafa's fans aren't too upsed...
BTW, I agree with Simo
elitennis713 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 11:10 AM   #2306
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitennis713 View Post
Heey! I want to ask you if you saw that thread on MTF with Simona's interview "I don't like Nadal" ... They deleted this thread and I'm really curious how Nadal/Nole/RF's fans reacted. Hope Rafa's fans aren't too upsed...
BTW, I agree with Simo
Federer's fans and Nole's fans are in love now The reactions were positive. Just a few Nadal fans were against. It was deleted because some trolls started similar threads like "Nieminen hates Federer" and untrue stuff. So the mods didn't bother to check if Simona's statement was true or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 11:19 AM   #2307
country flag elitennis713

elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Federer's fans and Nole's fans are in love now The reactions were positive. Just a few Nadal fans were against. It was deleted because some trolls started similar threads like "Nieminen hates Federer" and untrue stuff. So the mods didn't bother to check if Simona's statement was true or not.
Thank youu!! I'm glad that wasn't that bad on that thread I just saw on twitter a few bad comments about it, like they're not supporting Simona anymore ... Anyway, just like you said Nole and Fed's fans are in love with her and that's a good thing.
elitennis713 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 07:45 AM   #2308
country flag Simonalove

Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light

I have a simple question but I need your answers

In the 3 Grand Slams this year 3 players reached their first final in Grand Slam

2 players Li Na and Kvitova won their 2nd Grand Slam

Sharapova won Roland Garros for the 2nd time

2 players lost the final in 2 straight sets with the same result in the 2nd set 6-0

Who's the next player that can reach first final in Grand Slam in USOPEN 2014 ?
Simonalove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 08:18 AM   #2309
country flag Renegade65

Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonalove View Post
I have a simple question but I need your answers

In the 3 Grand Slams this year 3 players reached their first final in Grand Slam

2 players Li Na and Kvitova won their 2nd Grand Slam

Sharapova won Roland Garros for the 2nd time

2 players lost the final in 2 straight sets with the same result in the 2nd set 6-0

Who's the next player that can reach first final in Grand Slam in USOPEN 2014 ?
I don't think we will see a first time GS finalist at US open, but a first time GS winner instead. Guess who i'm thinking of?
Renegade65 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 11:56 AM   #2310
country flag HalepFan

HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light

I was just listening to NCR podcast, Episode 81b. While talking about Wimbledon's haughty press moderation and coverage, Rothenberg and Nguyen mention Simona's press coverage at Wimbledon. They say that often during her press conference they were the only two english journos in the room. They jokingly mention that Simona must be thinking why can't these two people leave me alone. Nguyen often asks her about tactics during the matches. Rothenberg says he asks about her shopping (I guess, couldn't properly make out what he said).
HalepFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote