Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 - Page 152 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:39 PM   #2266
country flag Simonalove

Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Simona have a big chance to finish this year N°1 in WTA but the important is to win a Grand Slam

Its very tough but you never know everything could happen in Tennis
Simonalove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 10:47 PM   #2267
country flag Razzy

Razzy is just really nice Razzy is just really nice Razzy is just really nice Razzy is just really nice Razzy is just really nice Razzy is just really nice Razzy is just really nice Razzy is just really nice Razzy is just really nice Razzy is just really nice Razzy is just really nice
What makes this year fascinating is that 5-6 players (Simona, Maria, Serena, Li Na, Petra, Genie) can end up the year theoretically as # 1. Unlike previous years, there is no clear leader at this point in the season. So August and September will be very interesting to watch. A lot of pressure for all top players (especially on Serena). And on Vika.

IMO, assuming everyone will be healthy, I think that the current top 6 leaders in the race for Sing will maintain their positions by October (order TBD), and that 6-7 players will fight for the last 2 spots (Ana and Aga will take them).

Personally, I also believe that Simona will receive her invitation for Singapore right before the start of US Open (along with Maria).

And, as much as I want her to become fast # 1, it may be better for her to end up the year at # 2 or 3. And then achieve the ultimate goal next year, after her first GS victory at RG.
Razzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 11:29 PM   #2268
country flag Simonalove

Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
And, as much as I want her to become fast # 1, it may be better for her to end up the year at # 2 or 3. And then achieve the ultimate goal next year, after her first GS victory at RG.
I think she will play her best this time to win US OPEN 2014

It will be very difficult for Serena to defend her title and Li Na not good enough but

Sharapova have a chance with Kvitova, Bouchard and Vika

I want to see a Final Simona VS Sharapova
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 11:41 PM   #2269
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

I'm just hoping she can bag a Slam while she is going through this super consistent period, not sure how long a player can keep this kind of consistency up for... she lost to Panetta last year, let's hope that doesn't happen again.
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 12:02 AM   #2270
country flag Simonalove

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
I'm just hoping she can bag a Slam while she is going through this super consistent period, not sure how long a player can keep this kind of consistency up for... she lost to Panetta last year, let's hope that doesn't happen again.
I think she have more experience now and she knows how to beat players like Penetta and Kuznetsova

This last Grand Slam is her big chance to be N°1 and I know she want revenge over Sharapova

"I don't know how I have to play to beat Maria, But I have to take that revenge." Simona Halep

Last edited by Simonalove : Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:40 AM.
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 07:00 AM   #2271
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzy View Post

Quote:

If we are to talk numbers, there's no better moment for her to become No.1, even though Sharapova will give her a run for it. If she does that with a USO trophy that will be the best, but if she doesn't get this year the slam, and she doesn't get to No.1, next year she will have tons of points to defend so even winning a Slam next year won't make her No.1 unless the others continue to flop. Remember, next year Serena for now has only Miami and Rome to defend.

Still I want her more to have a Slam than to be No.1, but I hope it wouldn't like to be like Petra with 2 slams (Simona will have more) and never No.1

Last edited by quiet_mike : Jul 16th, 2014 at 02:24 PM.
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 08:11 AM   #2272
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all

Now that we are in a semi off-season and Simona doesn't play in the next 4 weeks(how will we survive? ), I want to hear your opinion about a banner I want to make for Singapore. I haven't decided what photo of her to use, but I have in my mind a text similar with Mastercard commercial. Do you think it is suitable?

Filght from Romania: $$$
Tickets to arena: $$
Watching Simona live: Priceless
george2210 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 08:13 AM   #2273
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
Now that we are in a semi off-season and Simona doesn't play in the next 4 weeks(how will we survive? ), I want to hear your opinion about a banner I want to make for Singapore. I haven't decided what photo of her to use, but I have in my mind a text similar with Mastercard commercial. Do you think it is suitable?

Filght from Romania: $$$
Great idea for the banner
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 08:45 AM   #2274
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

this news is making it to every tennis website: http://www.ziarulring.ro/stiri/sport...-Simonei-Halep

why do people make up so many stupid stories?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 10:34 AM   #2275
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
this news is making it to every tennis website: http://www.ziarulring.ro/stiri/sport...-Simonei-Halep

why do people make up so many stupid stories?
Celebrity comes with a price.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 12:22 PM   #2276
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post

Flight from Romania: $$$
I'm usually not agreeing with being politically correct, but this might sound like it. I suggest:

Flight to Singapore: $$$

Also since this comes after her birthday, maybe have around a logo from MrWeezyFr's video intro, with the Community project and Simona silhouette and the racket with a heart shape damper.

Last edited by quiet_mike : Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:27 PM.
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 02:44 PM   #2277
country flag Simonalove

"What I wish for now is to get to Singapore and do an equally good job there.
I want to play every match and every tournament to reach as high a ranking as possible."

Old Jul 16th, 2014, 02:18 PM   #2278
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonalove View Post
"What I wish for now is to get to Singapore and do an equally good job there.
I want to play every match and every tournament to reach as high a ranking as possible."

She's gone from setting relatively easy goals for herself to wanting to achieve absolutely EVERYTHING...

Confidence without the arrogance, i like
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #2279
country flag Bosco123

Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
She's gone from setting relatively easy goals for herself to wanting to achieve absolutely EVERYTHING...
Where does she say that? she said that she want to go as far as she can in every tournament, for all we know it can be the semi-finals of a tournament,we can't read her mind so and know exactly what she meant, it really is vague statement and definitely not over confident.
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #2280
country flag FORZAazzuri

FORZAazzuri is just really nice FORZAazzuri is just really nice FORZAazzuri is just really nice FORZAazzuri is just really nice FORZAazzuri is just really nice FORZAazzuri is just really nice FORZAazzuri is just really nice FORZAazzuri is just really nice FORZAazzuri is just really nice FORZAazzuri is just really nice FORZAazzuri is just really nice

I can't wait for the US Open and will hopefully see her in the quarterfinals since I've bought tickets already. I do hope she goes all the way.

As far as being no.1, for me, I don't know however Simona is feeling but it'll be best if she wins a Grand Slam first just because sometimes I think being no.1 might be a hindrance right now especially with her progress. It puts too much pressure on her to win it all and I don't want to undermine her achievements because she is right now one of the few thinking players out there and has the passion and heart all in the right places for the game, but it will affect her mentally if she doesn't win GS which is her ultimate goal. I just really want her to be focus and achieve that no.1 ranking deservedly so with a GS first.
I'm sure Caro, Dinara, etc are all disappointed in some ways without having that GS to back up. I am disappointed how much more with the players themselves. Its a cruel world but that's tennis you know but yes if she does get to no.1 ranking by the end of this year I would still be extremely happy and hope she wins one next year!!!

Also, does anyone else here think of a Carlos Rodriguez collaboration in the future? Just a thought. i don't know if I should be asking this here on this thread. LOL. So guide me where to if this is an inappropriate question since I really love what Wim has done with Simona so he's perfect for her NOW, we never know in the future though. Share your thoughts.

CHEERS SImona !!! Good luck on the US Open
FORZAazzuri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote