Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 - Page 114 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 07:56 PM   #1696
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Report this troll : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=738441 . (if you want) . Report the 1st post and the thread shall be closed.

You can see in his posts he hates Simona Halep.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 07:59 PM   #1697
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Report this troll : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=738441 . (if you want) . Report the 1st post and the thread shall be closed.

Done ( without even reading ) .. I can't afford reading Idiots posts ..

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:01 PM   #1698
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Can I assume we're all Petra fans come Saturday?
No, not me. But I'm used to being the odd one out, so never mind me.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:07 PM   #1699
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Hmm, lemme think ...

Hell, yeah!

A fit and freely moving Simona would have taken that first set then the 2nd. Bouchard just seems quite over-rated to me. She just hits it and hopes most of the time. Just a good ballbasher with ugly technique. I don't feel like she has paid her dues enough yet either. I mean, do we really want a player with one International title winning a Grand Slam? If she was something sensational like the teens of the 80s & 90s, I'd have no problem with that. But she's far from sensational. And don't get me started on her personality ... Ugh!
Come on my friend, she's not overrated. You don't make two slam semis plus a final in a row if you're not for real. Personality, handshakes and all that kinda stuff are a different topic, but there's no denying that she's very good.

Thank you LI NA
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:08 PM   #1700
country flag jar11235

jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice jar11235 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco123 View Post
Please Simona, I'm begging you , only show up for the first match in Bucharest to sign some autographs to the fans and after a few games, please retire, we don't wan't an injured Halpe in the US open series, take a long break , and return not before Montreal.
I think if Simona is not healthy, she should not play Bucharest. I know this is very important for my Romanian friends here but she should rest her ankle and her tight and prepare well for hard court season. I'm very sad with Simona's lose today. My heart was pumping when her match started. I could not see it because I was at work but I followed it on my cell. Hadn't she be injured , she would have done better but it wasn't meant to be. Still I feel so proud of her because she's such a great athlete and shows respect for her opponents. Hopefully she will do well in the hard court season. With ailing Serena and inconsistent Li Na doing badly, Simona could have a shot at number one soon but I'd rather like her to win a slam first. She doesn't need the extra pressure of being a slamless number one. I honestly think that Simona's best surface is hard courts. I think she has great penetration with her shots and is not so rushed as she is in grass. I know she's going to do great in the US open this year, and hopefully I will be able to see her live since I live in NYC, and already bought my tickets !!!
jar11235 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:14 PM   #1701
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jar11235 View Post
I think if Simona is not healthy, she should not play Bucharest. I know this is very important for my Romanian friends here but she should rest her ankle and her tight and prepare well for hard court season. I'm very sad with Simona's lose today. My heart was pumping when her match started. I could not see it because I was at work but I followed it on my cell. Hadn't she be injured , she would have done better but it wasn't meant to be. Still I feel so proud of her because she's such a great athlete and shows respect for her opponents. Hopefully she will do well in the hard court season. With ailing Serena and inconsistent Li Na doing badly, Simona could have a shot at number one soon but I'd rather like her to win a slam first. She doesn't need the extra pressure of being a slamless number one. I honestly think that Simona's best surface is hard courts. I think she has great penetration with her shots and is not so rushed as she is in grass. I know she's going to do great in the US open this year, and hopefully I will be able to see her live since I live in NYC, and already bought my tickets !!!
This echoes my thoughts completely. Nothing wrong with taking the rest of July off and then accepting the top 20 WC into Montreal. She's already achieved so much in the past month and a half with a FO runner-up finish and a Wimbledon SF, playing on her third best surface. I want her to be able to peak on the HCs, which is probably her better surface. She can't do that if she's hindered by injury.

And I think the organizers and fans in Bucharest would understand. No point in playing a clay-court International event that has no bearing on the important HC season coming up. Especially so considering she's not 100% healthy. She's earned some time away from tennis.
phantomplayer89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:16 PM   #1702
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:

That's just the usual nonsense we always get from that poster. If it had been a different result he would have posted the same thread but he would have replaced Simona's name with that of Genie.

Thank you LI NA
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:17 PM   #1703
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

What I hate about this loss is the fact that ESPN and the London press got exactly what they wanted. The tall, blonde star who does photo shoots winning. Chrissie Evert can't stop gushing over Genie. I have no problem with Genie, but I hate the fact that, at least on the WTA, the trend is more towards who's most popular rather than who's the best player.
phantomplayer89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:18 PM   #1704
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
It seems that Bouchard has her fanbase even in Simona sub forum

I can't imagine that a Simona fan wants Bouchard to win this and have this big advantage against Simona in their rivalry which expected to last for years ..
lol.. you have time to be bothered by that kind of stuff? The only reason you want Bouchard to lose is so that her fans don't claim she has a slam and Halep doesn't?
How do you know Halep will not end up winning twice or 3 times more slams than Bouchard. Halep is the more talented one. Easy looking strokes, beautiful point construction, etc.. Her injury today has to do with her loss.

Be proud of what she is doing instead of wasting your energy being negative towards Bouchard. Be the first to Congratulate Bouchard if she wins tomorrow. And be the last to make fun of her if she loses.

I am not worried about the Bouchard fans one bit. And you shouldn't be.
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:18 PM   #1705
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
No, not me. But I'm used to being the odd one out, so never mind me.
Well you used to be a Connors fan so frankly I'd expect no better from you.

bobito is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:19 PM   #1706
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's just the usual nonsense we always get from that poster. If it had been a different result he would have posted the same thread but he would have replaced Simona's name with that of Genie.
You are also right, and that's another reason this kind of posts need to be reported. But also, as I said, reading some of his posts, one can see he hates Simona.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:22 PM   #1707
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Well you used to be a Connors fan so frankly I'd expect no better from you.
"I know that everyone out there wants to see me lose. It's my job to make sure that everyone goes home with a disappointed look on their face." How can you not love a guy like that?

Thank you LI NA
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:28 PM   #1708
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
You are also right, and that's another reason this kind of posts need to be reported. But also, as I said, reading some of his posts, one can see he hates Simona.

I'm sure you're right. But I usually skip his posts so I wouldn't know who he loves or hates. All I know is that he posts loads of crappy threads.

Thank you LI NA
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:53 PM   #1709
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"I know that everyone out there wants to see me lose. It's my job to make sure that everyone goes home with a disappointed look on their face." How can you not love a guy like that?
Somehow I managed.

bobito is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:54 PM   #1710
country flag ghebalusi

ghebalusi is a glorious beacon of light ghebalusi is a glorious beacon of light ghebalusi is a glorious beacon of light ghebalusi is a glorious beacon of light ghebalusi is a glorious beacon of light ghebalusi is a glorious beacon of light ghebalusi is a glorious beacon of light ghebalusi is a glorious beacon of light ghebalusi is a glorious beacon of light ghebalusi is a glorious beacon of light ghebalusi is a glorious beacon of light

What the hell is everyone so uptight about? Crying like a bunch of little girls ( no offense to little girls). She made the semis at Wimbledon ( honestly I was happy with R4 didn't think she would get this far) and if wasn't for the ankle at the beginning of the match she would have been in the final 70 - 80 %. A lot of the romanians fans are acting like they are on their period. 12 months ago we ( I am romanian too ) wouldn't have dreamed of such a fantastic run from a romanian player .... there is time ... so stop with the bullshit and whinning and stop turning neutral fans against her. A moron will always be a moron there is nothing you can do to change their minds. Relax people and look forward to the next tournament.
ghebalusi is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread