Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #151
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
She should stay off those TV shows and concentrate on the Big Event tomorrow. Enough of the distraction and silly questions from old stuff.
She was in the studio yesterday after her match.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #152
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

Guess she has to go on eurosport even if she doesn't want to. Tournament policy and so on...
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:31 PM   #153
country flag SimBaWa

SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice

Quote:
She should stay off those TV shows and concentrate on the Big Event tomorrow. Enough of the distraction and silly questions from old stuff.
Somewhat agree with you on this. So far, she is handling it very well. She comes across as a genuine, sweet girl. Her media exposure is growing tremendously and that is good news, people need to know her. If her game suffers she will be clever enough (with her managment) to cut the crap.
SimBaWa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:39 PM   #154
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

I think Simona said too much about the way she is going to play I hope Sharapova didn't watch.

PART-TIME POSTER
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:40 PM   #155
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

I think Sharapova has an army behind her and will know exactly how Simona is gonna play...
How cool was she...she shook hands with the sound guy or the cameraman when exiting the studio
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:42 PM   #156
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Neko , get real ) She always sound like that. Everytime she said the same old thing, open the court , stay near to the base line , etc c`mon )
She adapt man , she`s not 1 dimensional player. She`s smart , and she can play her best when her opponent give the best tennis.

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:44 PM   #157
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
Neko , get real ) She always sound like that. Everytime she said the same old thing, open the court , stay near to the base line , etc c`mon )
She adapt man , she`s not 1 dimensional player. She`s smart , and she can play her best when her opponent give the best tennis.
Agreed. In fact IMO she played worst in this FO in the first match.
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:47 PM   #158
country flag NeKo

Quote:
Yeah, but the start of the match is crucial. I hope it's nothing, but I don't agree with saying what you're going to do. Simona seemed like she couldn't say no Mats' or Barbara's question.

PART-TIME POSTER
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:50 PM   #159
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

I don't think she said something special regarding how she will play .. usual stuff

But she said that Masha power forces her to stay behind the baseline which isn't her style .. I hope Wim and her can deal with this thing ,,

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:50 PM   #160
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

And i believe that u , and Mats' and Barbara entered her diabolic directed plan. To misinform her opponent

I have all my faith in Simona and Wim. Stop thinking to much about it, u put pressure on yourself too soon

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:55 PM   #161
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Yeah, but the start of the match is crucial. I hope it's nothing, but I don't agree with saying what you're going to do. Simona seemed like she couldn't say no Mats' or Barbara's question.
She is so naïve sometimes but she's not dumb, so I think this was just nice and formal answers, it's not like she will play exactly as she stated in her interview!
But her English is better and better, day by day! Reading Harry Potter does magic
So bubbly, as Barbara said

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:57 PM   #162
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
But she said that Masha power forces her to stay behind the baseline which isn't her style .. I hope Wim and her can deal with this thing ,,
Nooo she can't afford that. Marsha couldn't keep Giorgi behind the basline at Indian Wells.

The thing with Sharapova, if you stand far behind the baseline, you are giving her too much room to aim and drill the big shots. She'll "kill" you. That would be a disastrous 6-2 6-2.

No.. got to play close to the baseline and inside the baseline the whole match. Not just for 2, or 3 games.

When you stay closer, she has no room and her big shots go wild.
Halep, come read this. Don't retreat behind the baseline because that's what she wants you to do.
Don't abandon the whole court to her.

Last edited by Serve2Win : Jun 6th, 2014 at 06:07 PM.
Serve2Win is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #163
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nooo she can't afford that. Marsha couldn't keep Giorgi behind the basline at Indian Wells.
The thing with Sharapova, if you stand far behind the baseline, you are giving her too much room to aim and drill the big shots. She'll "kill" you.

When you stay closer, she has no room and her big shots go wild.
Halep, come read this. Don't retreat behind the baseline because that's what she wants you to do.
Don't abandon the whole court to her.
Relax man. I saw her said that, she knows how to play and she knows that, if she plays to defensive she doesn't stand a chance. No need for her to come here to read. Even her manager said in an interview the same thing and she advice Simona the same. You have to defend your baseline you have to attack. Now we will see tommorow if she can apply in game what her staff teach her to do.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #164
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Quote:
Simona will be on Eurosport in just a few minutes at Game , Set and Mats

Can somebody record this ?

Interview with Simona Halep on Game, Set & Mats (before her RG Final)

*98% of it.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #165
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Well, perhaps she's just fooling Maria and is going to do something entirely different from what she said.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread