A project proposal from @MrWeezyFr - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 11:54 PM   #1
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute
A project proposal from @MrWeezyFr

Hello world !

Maybe some people will recognize me (if you come from the art section of Simona Halep )
I address myself to you, the Simona's forum because I have in mind an idea rather nice. Let me introduce you this project !

Firstly ,I discuss mainly on the section dedicated to the production of art. I've, during few weeks ,produce wallpapers of my favorite tennis player.
The main reason was to see that Simona hadn't a lot of "digital art" unlike some player. So I launched myself into the lens to plug this hole of creativity.
You can find my work on "Deviant Art" or in the "Art Section" of the forum.
http://mrweezyfr.deviantart.com/gallery/

With the time, I quickly saw the number of fans that may have Simona through this forum. The number of discussions, all the upload of news , images, videos.
I just hallucinated to see people have rallied for the same cause.
I said to myself that all this enthusiasm could be a really nice thing.

Indeed in a few months is the Birthday of Simona. I am certain that many people will produce small works or small texts to wish her this special event.

I suggest you to work all together to create something special !
I had thought about doing a special video where I will mount all the messages and actions to make a compilation. I will edit the video personally and published it in the name of all, on behalf of our forum !
Each participant will be credited to his action in the video.
You can, of course participate in the development of the video (make choices, suggestion, and if you are ok I will publish a frequent updating of the work)

Please, understand by this that, it is a job that I cannot do alone. I need your help and your participation.

That would be a nice idea, what do you think ?
Many people seem very generous on this forum, plus there is a good atmosphere in all topics. Moreover It will add a bit of dynamism, and surely a lot of fun and .

So please, let me know if you are interested by this idea , so I can start preparing stuff!
Otherwise, the project will never see the day ...

NB : It may be a little early, but a video-montage takes time, we must be ready in time !
+ I sincerely thank Dan for posting these few lines; Otherwise they would never have been born!

Truly yours. Alexandre
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2014, 10:13 AM   #2
country flag MrWeezyFr

MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A project proposal from @MrWeezyFr

Thank you for the post !
MrWeezyFr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 10:22 AM   #3
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold

Seems to be a nice idea. How do you plan to give it to Simona? She will not be in Romania during her birthday.
george2210 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 06:08 PM   #4
country flag MrWeezyFr

MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light MrWeezyFr is a glorious beacon of light

Ok George
I would say the hardest part yet is to send the video, and to be honest at the moment I do not have any idea xD.
This is also why this topic has been created
These are things to plan and discuss together ,we are still far from reaching this goal, for the moment it's more a regroupment of people that we need to perform.
Now I hope that people will answer present for this project, let me know !
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #5
country flag Angostura

Angostura is a glorious beacon of light Angostura is a glorious beacon of light Angostura is a glorious beacon of light Angostura is a glorious beacon of light Angostura is a glorious beacon of light Angostura is a glorious beacon of light Angostura is a glorious beacon of light Angostura is a glorious beacon of light Angostura is a glorious beacon of light Angostura is a glorious beacon of light Angostura is a glorious beacon of light

I live in Constanta, the hometown of Simona. If we finish this soon enough, it would be easy for me drop by her house, or her parents and give them a DVD with the video so they will give it to her on her B'day. That could be arranged.
Angostura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 10:27 PM   #6
country flag MrWeezyFr

Damn, you guys are on fire !!! xD
When i imagined this project, I do not even imagine one second that Simona can see this video. I saw it more like a project dedicated to the community of Simona !
But if you happen to bring it to this level woooow !!!!
This is serious business in fact, you start to stress me xD
By the way, we are for the moment three to participate if I understand !?
I Hope to see new participants soon

NB : Probably four with Dan who told me nothing ^^
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 11:34 PM   #7
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWeezyFr View Post
Damn, you guys are on fire !!! xD
When i imagined this project, I do not even imagine one second that Simona can see this video. I saw it more like a project dedicated to the community of Simona !
But if you happen to bring it to this level woooow !!!!
This is serious business in fact, you start to stress me xD
By the way, we are for the moment three to participate if I understand !?
I Hope to see new participants soon

NB : Probably four with Dan who told me nothing ^^
I hope to be able to contribute a simple video of my own (if I can get organised )

I definitely think it would be great for all your/our effort to be rewarded by Simona actually seeing the video.

As well as Angostura's suggestion, I wonder if it is worth contacting her coach, Wim Fissette, via Twitter (her manager, Virginia Ruzici, isn't on Twitter or Facebook) to sound out the idea. Wim might agree to retweet a link to the video if someone here with a Twitter account could tweet it? Just a thought ...
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 10:56 AM   #8
country flag MrWeezyFr

Holy crap , you want me to die ?! xD
Considering how you are crazy, I better start now !!

To start I will make a brief summary :

---------------------------------------------------------------
People ready to participate for the moment :
- CheddarChomper
- Angostura
- George2210
-(Maybe DanLovesWTA, but I have no news )
- Myself

Global state of finalisation : 0%
Number of seconds edited ! 0s

Decomposition of the Project:
Intro for TennisForum website :0%
Sound-Design : 0%
Choice of visual theme : 0%
Main part ( Intro of the project, texts, body ,structure, ...) : 0%
Actions of participants : 0%
Transitions : 0 %
Ending (Outro phase ) : 0%

---------------------------------------------------------------

Today will be my first day of conception I will call it " First Step"
I will focus on the conception of the "Intro for TennisForum website" !

My idea : I intend to reproduce the official logo of the forum, give some animations to make it appear elegant in a video.
And I will replace the head of the player drawn by that of Simona !
If I have time tonight, i will edit few sounds in this intro to make it more smooth and real !

I keep you informed
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 11:21 AM   #9
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

It is a great idea, and the possibility to give her the final product (thank U Angostura) just amazing! I would like to point out that because of evident Halep adulation, the creators could risk to go in some kind of communist propaganda type of project. I mean, a tear or goose bump giving product, a heartening one, a remembrance that would be wonderful. i don't think she would like an over the moon work like she is the goddess of tennis (even if she is for us), the next dominatrix of WTA, the tennis saviour etc. Have fun with the project and please make a professional work, and I believe she will thank you publicly!
Again, great, beautiful idea, proud to be with you in the same fan base!
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #10
country flag MrWeezyFr

14h29, here is a little preview of the work !
Of course this is work in progress ( if you have any advice, it's time )

Gonna animate this :P

Last edited by MrWeezyFr : Jun 27th, 2014 at 05:09 PM.
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 02:34 PM   #11
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

I use ACDSee to resize a picture

https://torrentz.eu/search?f=acdsee
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #12
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

My only worry with saying that it's from members of TennisForum.com is that Simona (or her family or team) will then visit TennisForum and see some of the unpleasant stuff that sometimes gets posted about her in General Messages.

What do others think?
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 05:15 PM   #13
country flag MrWeezyFr

It is true that I had not thought of that ... :/
personally, I find it a shame to sacrifice the image of the forum because of some waste.
Anyway I'm too new to have an idea of ​​bullshits that people can tell here ...
I'm not super active, i only go on some few topics, but where i go people are really nice !
The idea is to do a quick cleaning before we send the project video. Or if it's necessary I can zap this step. See for yourself
Tell me what you want
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #14
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
My only worry with saying that it's from members of TennisForum.com is that Simona (or her family or team) will then visit TennisForum and see some of the unpleasant stuff that sometimes gets posted about her in General Messages.

What do others think?
I agree with you on this CheddarChomper.
Professional tennis player should avoid reading stuff about themselves on a forum.
Especially a genuine and nice person like Simona. GM is so harsh sometimes.
For those in the project. Do images, videos and everything else and when you send it just say it is from
a group of fans.

Only my point of view and those involved in this will decide.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 05:31 PM   #15
country flag MrWeezyFr

Soimu,you can of course participate !
I take consideration of your comment!
Obviously, it will surely lead to this solution ...

Last edited by MrWeezyFr : Jul 19th, 2014 at 11:04 AM.