Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2007, 09:03 AM   #1
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute
Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Welcome to the Simona Halep cheering thread
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 04:55 AM   #2
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Volume 2

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:03 AM   #3
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:35 AM   #4
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Hai Simona!
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:46 AM   #5
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

GL to Simona, in her first Slam SF!

She's 2-1 against Andrea Petkovic, but they're even on clay, with Simona winning the last meeting, in 2013. Now who is the hungriest to get to their first Slam final?
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:13 AM   #6
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
GL to Simona, in her first Slam SF!

She's 2-1 against Andrea Petkovic, but they're even on clay, with Simona winning the last meeting, in 2013. Now who is the hungriest to get to their first Slam final?
I think Simona, but i am her fan... Also, I believe that Petko is more prone to be overwhelmed by the opportunity. But again, maybe more wishful thinking.
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 07:09 AM   #7
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not a Fan View Post
Yes but typically it's the first thing that breaks down in tough, nervous situations, and it's better then Errani's but still not as good as others. I'm just saying it's the only "weakness" i see atm that could be exploited. Petko will need to take control of points asap... she will go for it
Don't worry, all the serves Simona get's to Petko will be decent or better. When Simona starts dropping serve because of nerves, the ball get's in the net, so Petko can't do nothing about it . Unless Simona rolls with a lot of DF's, Petko can't make easy points on her serve, nervous or not.

Guys, I won't be able to watch today's game I have to leave somewhere at (Romania's time) 6:30 and won't be back before 9:20, and as Sharapova has a habit to drag her games, it can't possibly begin before 6:30... and end... - that would be a record for Simona that I wouldn't mind see

It was great to get integrated in your group, and I only hope that I can be in the live score thread as early as possible... ...that would be Saturday right?
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:47 AM   #8
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Oh no! So Maria-Eugenie will be the 1st match of the day, and after that will follow Simona-Andrea?
Why,just why?
I lived with the idea that the matches will begin at the same hour!
I won't be able to see it, so that's a bummer! Damn it

Anyway, I wish Simona good luck, steady nerves and to enjoy her first SF at a GS and all things will go in the right way for her, and after that, for us!
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 09:11 AM   #9
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Cristian & quiet_mike - Man, I'm feeling for you guys! Hopefully, there'll be another torrent file in glorious HD, recording the glorious moment.

All the way Super-Simona, all the way!

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #10
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Cristian & quiet_mike - Man, I'm feeling for you guys! Hopefully, there'll be another torrent file in glorious HD, recording the glorious moment.

All the way Super-Simona, all the way!
You bypassed your phobia of torrents ???
Iaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 09:45 AM   #11
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaco View Post
You bypassed your phobia of torrents ???
Yep, I bit the bullet! I had no choice.

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 10:06 AM   #12
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Halep plays well she wins, she is that good

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #13
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Oh no! So Maria-Eugenie will be the 1st match of the day, and after that will follow Simona-Andrea?
Why,just why?
I lived with the idea that the matches will begin at the same hour!
I won't be able to see it, so that's a bummer! Damn it

Anyway, I wish Simona good luck, steady nerves and to enjoy her first SF at a GS and all things will go in the right way for her, and after that, for us!
Can't you just record it? I know it's not the same as watching it live, but it's (much) better than nothing.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 10:43 AM   #14
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

K guys. I begun to lose my nerves from about an hour ago. Yesterday was earlier, as I was a mess already at 7 a.m. UCLA is out, so no cheering material. Quit smokin' too, so I am at loss.
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 10:45 AM   #15
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

I`m here m8

"Sunt un produs 100% romanesc si ma mandresc cu asta!"
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote