DAvenport just won! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2003, 10:32 AM   #1
nante4ever

nante4ever is an unknown quantity at this point nante4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile DAvenport just won!

Wow!!! i never thought lindsay would cruise through this match at lest in teh second set. The first set was close though. Lindsay sure was able to shrug off her recent lost to Iroda. On the the third round lindsay
nante4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2003, 10:38 AM   #2
Iconoclast

Iconoclast has disabled reputation
The first set was very close. Leading 5-4 40-0, Iroda had three set points in Davenport's serve. She went for the first one on a second serve, but hit the net.

And then Lindsay's first serve finally started to come through - she had barely hit one all set. She wrapped up that service game and made it 7-5 in no time. Iroda looked completely disgusted and played dreadful from then on. Davenport just needed to put it into her court, and she would make a mistake. This match was plain ugly.
Iconoclast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 10:41 AM   #3
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nante4ever
Wow!!! i never thought lindsay would cruise through this match at lest in teh second set. The first set was close though. Lindsay sure was able to shrug off her recent lost to Iroda. On the the third round lindsay
rescent lost to Iroda??? when???

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 10:42 AM   #4
selesfan

selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Lindsay!
selesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 10:52 AM   #5
country flag Nicoleke

Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations to Lindsay Davenport !!!!!
Old May 29th, 2003, 10:53 AM   #6
selesfan

selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUEENLINDSAY
rescent lost to Iroda??? when???
I was wondering when that was also.
selesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 10:57 AM   #7
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
Iroda has never beaten Davenport. Lindsay leads 3-0

Im sorry but that match was really bad, if Lindsay wants to beat Dechy shes gonna have to sevre like 500% better then she did today.
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 10:58 AM   #8
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
Lindsay has never lost to Iroda
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote