Tina Pisnik cheering thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2003, 10:36 AM   #1
country flag maya

maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold
Tina Pisnik cheering thread

Congratulations to Tina on beating Klara and lots of luck in the second round against Jelena Dokić !

It will be tough, but nothing is impossible

Go Tina!
maya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2003, 11:04 AM   #2
country flag maya

maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold
Statistics from the match against Klara:

Koukalova (CZE) Pisnik (SLO)

1st Serve % 46 of 66 = 70 % 38 of 61 = 62 %

Aces 0 1

Double Faults 4 5

Unforced Errors 48 25

Winning% 1st Serve 17 of 46 = 37 % 19 of 38 = 50 %

Winning% 2nd Serve 6 of 20 = 30 % 10 of 23 = 43 %

Winners 21 20

Break Point Conversions 5 of 7 = 71 % 8 of 14 = 57 %

Net Approaches 11 of 19 = 58 % 7 of 13 = 54 %

Total Points Won 55 72
Old May 27th, 2003, 11:10 AM   #3
country flag ~RedRose~

~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts
Congrats Tina .... a great win! Good Luck next rnd ... although I will be cheering Jelena, I hope it is a good match with many winners and great points!
~RedRose~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2003, 05:39 PM   #4
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and well done for wining first round match Good luck in the second round against Jelena. You CAN do it

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2003, 10:34 PM   #5
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
nice chance to score some great points since jelena wasn't all that impressive today. But please when leading close the set or the macth immediately!
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2003, 02:16 AM   #6
Hecuba2

Hecuba2 is an unknown quantity at this point Hecuba2 is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats to Pisnik. But i will be hoping jelena will wrap up their 2nd round match in straight sets
Hecuba2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2003, 06:07 PM   #7
country flag maya

Good luck on thursday !

Tina plays third on court 2.
Old May 29th, 2003, 12:31 PM   #8
country flag maya

Dajmo Tina!
Old May 29th, 2003, 02:04 PM   #9
country flag maya

Congratulations!

Old May 29th, 2003, 02:31 PM   #10
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Great win Tina I did not expect her to beat Jelena, but she prove me wrong Now she also have a chance to beat Martinez and be in her first 4rd at a GS. Congrats TINA!!

Old May 29th, 2003, 04:12 PM   #11
country flag maya

Old May 29th, 2003, 09:19 PM   #12
gmt

gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light

Nathalie Dechy
Gold Coast Champion 2003

Australian Open SF 2005
Australian Open Doubles Champion with Vera Zvonareva 2006

Rien ne me parlait plus que ton silence
Rien ne me parle plus que ton silence
gmt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2003, 05:05 AM   #13
country flag maya

scared Tina :

hungry Tina :

Old May 30th, 2003, 10:29 AM   #14
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Nice pics!! Good luck Tina, tomorrow!!

Old May 30th, 2003, 10:34 AM   #15
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Tina Nice to see you do well !
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote