Katarina Srebotnik! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2005, 03:28 AM   #1
country flag Missing_Hingis

Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice
Katarina Srebotnik!

She won a title in 99, 02, and 05. She was one of the teenager winner in 1999.
One of the few who won the first WTA event she entered.
This is quite an interesting girl.
Missing_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2005, 03:08 PM   #2
country flag Grachka

Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute
Katarina is playing a great week in Antwerp

She had a disappointing Australian Open, going out to Baltacha in the first round (admittedly to my joy ) and that was after beating Asagoe to win the Tier V Auckland title the week before

This week:

R1: def. Maria-Elena Camerin ITA 3-6 6-2 6-4
R2: def. Anna Chakvetadze RUS 4-6 6-1 7-6(12)
QF: vs. Anastasia Myskina RUS

Good luck Prof!

Saori Obata

Born : April 23rd 1978
Residence: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 5' 5" (1.65m)
Weight: 132 lbs. (60 kg)
Plays: Left handed
Career Prize Money: $652,031
Highest Singles Ranking: 39 (Feb 9th 04')

ITF Titles: Augusta (2005), Gifu (2005), Fukuoka (2003), Port Pirie (2001), Jakarta (1996).
WTA:
Finalist (1): 2003 - Tashkent.
Semifinalist (1): 2003 - Bali.
Quarterfinalist (6): 2004 - Birmingham; 2003 - Memphis, Pattaya City; 2002 - Bali; 2001 - Tokyo [Japan Open]; 2000 - Shanghai.
Grachka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2005, 09:08 PM   #3
country flag Grand Phantasm

Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute
Katarina is great she used to be my number 1 favorite until Molik came along but I am proud of her!!!
She has been doing well this week!!!!
Grand Phantasm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2005, 10:26 PM   #4
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
She is sooo nice and a great tennisplayer. Me and I friend has been fallowing her this week in stockholm and she is the absolute favourite this week. We took some pictures with her, I can post them if someone is interested. She is now one of my favourites.
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 11:28 AM   #5
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbe
She is sooo nice and a great tennisplayer. Me and I friend has been fallowing her this week in stockholm and she is the absolute favourite this week. We took some pictures with her, I can post them if someone is interested. She is now one of my favourites.
I'm sure quite a few people would like to see you pictures, Kata has some loyal supporters on this board.
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2005, 02:47 AM   #6
country flag ZeeKoei

ZeeKoei is a name known to all ZeeKoei is a name known to all ZeeKoei is a name known to all ZeeKoei is a name known to all ZeeKoei is a name known to all ZeeKoei is a name known to all ZeeKoei is a name known to all ZeeKoei is a name known to all ZeeKoei is a name known to all ZeeKoei is a name known to all ZeeKoei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by obatafan
Katarina is playing a great week in Antwerp

She had a disappointing Australian Open, going out to Baltacha in the first round (admittedly to my joy ) and that was after beating Asagoe to win the Tier V Auckland title the week before

This week:

R1: def. Maria-Elena Camerin ITA 3-6 6-2 6-4
R2: def. Anna Chakvetadze RUS 4-6 6-1 7-6(12)
QF: vs. Anastasia Myskina RUS

Good luck Prof!
for the fans, i uploaded my antwerp pics

vs Chakvetadze

vs Myskina

Old Sep 20th, 2005, 12:43 AM   #7
country flag TennisPlayingFox

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute
Katarina one her first match this week in the Banka Kooper open. She beat Henrieta Nagyova 2-6, 7-6, 6-3!
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
TennisPlayingFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2005, 09:14 PM   #8
country flag TennisPlayingFox

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute
Katarina made it all the way to the final before losing to Klara Kouklava 6-2, 4-6, 6-3. She plays in Luxemborg this week and faces a qualifier in the first round.
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
TennisPlayingFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 11:49 AM   #9
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread. Kata deserves her own. She was a bit nervous in the first two rounds in Portorož, playing in front of her home crowd and all, but in the quarters and the semis she played excellent. I went to see her play on Saturday, the crowd offered her great support and she played with a lot of confidence, but she was beaten by a better player in the final.
Good luck to her in Luxembourg.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2005, 04:32 PM   #10
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Katarina unfortunately lost in the opening round of the FORTIS Championships in Luxembourg to Jarmila Gajdosova (SVK) 6:7 4:6
She will play qualifications in Moscow next.
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 02:00 PM   #11
country flag SloKid

Kata is through to the second round of the Moscow qualies by beating Emma Laine 6:3 7:5, the second set lasted for more than an hour.
Old Oct 15th, 2005, 07:11 PM   #12
country flag kenair

kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of
Sorry it has taken so long for me to post these.

But better late than never !

My photos of Katarina at Eastbourne 2005

Photos I took of other players at Easbourne 2005

Click name to view pictures

BaltachaChakvetadze
Hantuchova
Hingis
Janes
Kuznetsova
Myskina
O'Donoghue
Olaru
Perebiynis
Sprem
Srebotnik
Vaidisova
Wozniacki
Zvonareva
Farina-Elia
Vinci
Zanetti
Gagliardi
Sfar
Bartoli
Mauresmo
Dechy
Tatishvili
Fedak
Vento-Kabchi
Clijsters
Likhovtseva
Brandi
Dosser
Baker

Kenair's Photos

All prints are made from original 2-4Mb files with No watermarks

Last edited by kenair : Oct 15th, 2005 at 10:14 PM.
kenair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2005, 07:17 PM   #13
country flag SloKid

Thanks for the pics.
Kata got through to the second round of Zurich qualies today by beating Timea Bacsinszky 6:4 7:5
She plays against Stephanie Dubois next.
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 10:23 AM   #14
country flag KitchenMonkey

KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice
Zurich First Round:

Srebotnik def. Asagoe 6:4 7:6 (9:7)
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 01:02 PM   #15
country flag SloKid

Yup Kata has now won 4 matches in a row. Good week for her. Now she plays Momo and has nothing to lose.