Topic Not Being Bumped....WWWWWHY? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2014, 04:59 AM   #1
country flag Set It Off
Boom Boom Boom Boom I'm gonna shoot you right down

Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute
Topic Not Being Bumped....WWWWWHY?

Mods: Why isn't the topic below not being bumped when a posts is made?

WWW RG DREAM 4R: [19] Australian Pigeon PEAK-SAM v [7] Russian Master Maria, created by SAISAI-GOAT.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2014, 05:25 AM   #2
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future
Re: Topic Not Being Bumped....WWWWWHY?

This should go in Bug/Error Reporting and Questions...

Tennis Tipping:
Titles: Singles: 50K Aning 2014 Doubles:
The Walking Bye is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2014, 05:37 AM   #3
country flag Set It Off
Boom Boom Boom Boom I'm gonna shoot you right down

Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kiwi Fan View Post
This should go in Bug/Error Reporting and Questions...
Okay thanks, will do next time, but right now I have had enough...maybe tomorrow if it isn't corrected.
Old May 31st, 2014, 05:43 AM   #4
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Because it sucks and is not worthy.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2014, 05:45 AM   #5
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

I've moved your topic to the correct forum.

I also posted in the thread, and it is indeed bumping for me when I post. An admin may want to take a look and see why your post didn't work in the intended manner.

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 06:49 PM   #6
country flag Steve
Webmaster

Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future

I checked out the thread and it is bumping correctly to the top of the sub section and in the new posts section of the forum. Can you bump it as a test and confirm it moves up the list for you as well.

~ dm, community support