Voila! My reports start. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2003, 02:24 PM   #16
country flag Roxers
Team WTAworld

Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Great report

Ana Ivanovic, Tatiana Golovin, Kim Clijsters, Dinara Safina
Roxers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2003, 03:36 PM   #17
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Thanks.
Old May 27th, 2003, 07:09 PM   #18
country flag fresh2flash

fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina_rus
thanks for your report

I think I saw you on TV today at the Bovina-Golovin match
Maybe. I watched the 1st set. Was I wearing a red T-shirt? But as soon as it became visible that Tanya is not a match for Lena I left.

But let`s begin from the very beginning. This day wasn`t as good as was the 1st, but anyway I enjoed it. The 1st match I`ve seen was Vera vs. Martina. Funny that both girls came to the court wearing exactly the same clothes. But otherwise they were not a bit similar. Vera simply overpowered Martina. But she wasn`t that good when I wanted to talk to her. Many girls - Nastya, Alyona, Lina, Nadya - are very easy to speak. But Vera was a different matter. She is too serious. But I guess this is just one weak point of hers.

Then came the shock. When I finished with Vera I went to look upon the scores and found out that Alyona actually was down 3:6, 0:4 I hurried to the court and when I got there it was already 0:5 in the 2nd. I don`t know how Alyona had played before that moment, but next three games she played brilliantly. The crowd was totally behind her, but after winning 3 games in a row she made two crusial mistakes and that was enough for the Spanish girl to hold her serve. That was the shock - my favourite player went out in the 1st round In fact there was not much I could ask Alyona after the match, so I just tried to find some words to comfort her and asked very few questions. She confirmed that her foot no longer bothers her (that`s a good news actually ) but she missed the rhythm as her praparation for RG was spoiled. She also said that she would definetely play the grass season.

Then I went to the Bovina - Golovin match. Behind me was sitting Misha Youzhny with his coach and with a friend. But the match wasn`t that interisting, so soon many including me have left. That`s almost all. I also watched a bit of Chang and a bit of Kuerten matches and the 1st set o Nastya`s match vs. Monica

So here I am. Two days have gone. Sorrow and joy have mixed up.
Old May 27th, 2003, 07:12 PM   #19
Jelena Bowina

Jelena Bowina is an unknown quantity at this point
Bovina's match wasn't interesting??? I'll ignore that... Lena always makes it interesting by playing without a brain.

Anyway, did you try to get Lena for an interview?
Jelena Bowina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2003, 08:46 PM   #20
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
thanx again fresh

what he meant i'm sure Lena was always gonna win.
thats good news about Alyona's foot, now lets hope her arm gets better.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2003, 09:03 PM   #21
country flag DEETHELICK

DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Fresh

I agree TBE, at least the foot is better, but isn't a shoulder injury something potentially serious.

Well I hope Elena rests up, looking forward to your future reports too
DEETHELICK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2003, 09:20 PM   #22
Russina Princess

Russina Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
what he meant i'm sure Lena was always gonna win.
Those people haven't suffered through enough heart attacks during Lena's matches then.
Russina Princess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2003, 09:27 PM   #23
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
I forgot all about your exciting trip to RG, fresh!!!! Luckily I saw the thread today. Thanks very much for the reports! I really look forward to reading more of them.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2003, 03:33 AM   #24

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Russina Princess = Lena ???
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old May 28th, 2003, 04:31 AM   #25
country flag bubble

bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Fresh again.
Hope the 3rd day brings more joy for you

MaRiA kIrIlEnKo

DiNaRa SaFiNa

AnAstAsiA

NaDya

VeRa

bubble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2003, 08:10 AM   #26
country flag AKTW

AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold
Thanks fresh.
I think I feel the same as you but at least we know that Elena's foot didn't bother her.Elena should rest up now and get well and then prepare for the grass season.
Going out in the first round at RG is defintely disappointing .Yet,I hope Elena recovers soon and plays well in the coming seasons.
AKTW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2003, 10:03 AM   #27
country flag Nina_rus

Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2flash
Maybe. I watched the 1st set. Was I wearing a red T-shirt?
yep

---

Elena did play really badly before 0-5, Sanchez didn't have to do much, very dissapointing
Nina_rus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2003, 02:39 PM   #28
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
Russina Princess = Lena ???
Very likely.

Thanks by the way fresh.
Old May 28th, 2003, 06:35 PM   #29
country flag fresh2flash

fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of
No detqiled reports today I'm afraid. Actually I'm not in the mood and I need to write down an interview. 4 losses - and we expected 3 wins

Nastya's loss can be explained by her illness. She was visibly ill, coughing and sneezing. She said she would go home tomorrow to get better.

Lina was terrified by the hostile crowd. She said she never played in such an atmosphere. "It was like I'm stepping into the Gladiators Arena" - her exact words.

OK, I hope Thursday will be a better day. Good-luck Russians
Old May 28th, 2003, 07:02 PM   #30

Lina i kinda knew this was gonna happen, she gets nervous and freezes 1st time she plays in front of such a crowd
still i would have thought she might have relaxed a little in 2nd set.