Report 7! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2003, 07:48 PM   #1
country flag Kuti Kis&Monica

Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of
Report 7!

Hi there,
today was my come back in the stadium... and the last too, as i've decided to don't return there for familial's reasons. So here will be my last report.
Arrived to the stadium at about 10.30, and guess who saw I, just behind me to enter in the stadium? Martina Hingis! She was with her mother and step-father. She was wearing tennis' clothes and rackets, as she'd be supposed to play. I think she'll be some promote actions for adidas in here. Well, a good surprise to see her.
Saw the first set of Serena W, and she played pretty solid, impressed me much more than her last appearances, even if the beginning of the match was more close than the score suggest it. Then, i went to see a little of Vivi vs Ai, and it was a high quality match, long rallies. I believed first Vivi would win as Sugiyama did too much unforced errors at the key points. They're both a great fighters Then, went to the center court to see the end of Federer (how miserable he played). I watched on the press center the end of Myskina/Safina (6/2 4/1). About what i saw, Myskina played a great tennis, running all over the court, and pushing Dinara to commit the error. But Dinara has a good future i believe, she has a good talent. Needs some more experiences.
Then , nothing special, saw points there and there. I came back early at home today, had time to see Pierce/Fernandez, and it's a pity to see Mary playing like that, but i warned you in my latest reports that she was really far from her best level, worse than last year i think.
Well, all i can say is that it was a great pleasure for me to share my French's adventures and tell you what was going on players' preparation during the last week. Thanks to all of those who gave me rep points, really touched by that, thanks a lot
Kuti Kis&Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2003, 09:00 PM   #2
marsha

marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice
Thank *you* for some great reports!
marsha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2003, 09:01 PM   #3
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Thanks!
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2003, 09:10 PM   #4
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks 'Kuti Kis&Monica' !

Martina gave an interview on Eurosport-highlights (taped) where she said that all players she met were surprised to see her here. U 2 ?
She looked quite happy with her new life besides tennis !

what I saw from Mary: she moved awful !!!

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2003, 09:40 PM   #5
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Matthew!! Sounds like you had a *great* time!!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2003, 09:43 PM   #6
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
thanks Kutikis! answer to my PM,please
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2003, 10:55 PM   #7
country flag Lapin

Lapin has disabled reputation
Thank you!
Lapin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2003, 11:00 PM   #8
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
thank you so much for giving us a behind the scenes look while you could!

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2003, 12:43 AM   #9
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
Thank you for the reports!! I loved hearing the "inside" news on Monica's condition!!

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2003, 02:37 AM   #10
country flag BigB08822

BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute
Have you seen Monica practice? Anyone heard how she looks? Is she moving ok on her foot?
BigB08822 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2003, 07:51 AM   #11
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future
thanks for all your reports

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2003, 09:13 AM   #12
go hingis

go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for your great report, finally some news on Martina.
go hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2003, 03:32 PM   #13
irinska

irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all
I have eurosport but there was no Martina during highlights .
irinska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2003, 03:39 PM   #14
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Thanks a lot.
Old May 27th, 2003, 05:06 PM   #15
country flag Andre@

Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all
Thanks Kuti Kis & Monica

How Martina looked like?