Which half plays on Monday? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2003, 02:57 AM   #1
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Which half plays on Monday?

Does anyone know if what day the top and bottom halfs play

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2003, 03:41 AM   #2
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
i would go with the bottom half...
remember the french open 2 years ago when venus was the #2 seed and went out on opening day? that's all i have to pull from, but im actually pretty sure. but if someone has a better reason, im all ears.
faboozadoo15 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2003, 06:13 AM   #3
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold
I have the info that Sophie lefebvre and Virginie Pichet will play on monday; so no change as usual it'll be top half
casonifan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2003, 07:43 AM   #4
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
so bottom part on tuesday?
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2003, 07:50 AM   #5
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Shit! All my favorites are in the bottom half and I wanted to follow them on the day I had off of school!
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2003, 07:52 AM   #6
country flag [S@nti]

[S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of
lol Jordan me too

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _. _.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ . . _ _ _ _ . _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ .
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _._ _ _ . _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _

[Marta Marrero On-Line]
[S@nti] is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2003, 08:07 AM   #7
country flag Gunter

Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold
They start with the top half or what?
Old May 25th, 2003, 08:18 AM   #8
country flag [S@nti]

[S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of
don´t know ¿?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _. _.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ . . _ _ _ _ . _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ .
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _._ _ _ . _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _

[Marta Marrero On-Line]
[S@nti] is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2003, 08:28 AM   #9
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Someone Find Out Now!!!!!!
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2003, 09:06 AM   #10
country flag maya

maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold
Tuesday Eurosport has more coverage, right?
maya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2003, 09:17 AM   #11
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
Top part plays on monday, bottom part plays tuesday.

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2003, 09:27 AM   #12
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
so Lindsay on tuesday!it's better so she has an other more day to practise!
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2003, 10:39 AM   #13
country flag AKTW

AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn
Top part plays on monday, bottom part plays tuesday.
Are you sure?
AKTW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2003, 11:27 AM   #14
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future
We need that schedule right now !!!!!!!!

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2003, 11:43 AM   #15
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
Yes, I also want to know it
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote