Maria and Grigor break up? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #16
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all
Re: Maria and Grigor break up?

i don't think they did , personnal issues can be anything , anyway it's their life at the end of the day i mean don't you dare break up

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #17
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fed_up View Post
And do you believe what they say in the media?
Look, it's simple: he lost fair and square, he wasn't supposed to, they have to sell you the "future of tennis" kool- aid (didn't they wrote that article about him being the 5th most marketable person in sport? ), now they have to find excuses for their brainless predictions. Media 101. If he only learned how to improve his ROS, maybe he would fare better. In Rome he was a joke against a subpar Nadal. I guess even in that case he had a couple of bad days... Or Wimbledon last year... do I have to go on?
Yes, that 5th most marketable in world article made me a bit like this: - I am all for - first results then glory, not in reverse...
As for breakup - I doubt it is true.
Old May 28th, 2014, 02:26 AM   #18
country flag tennis_ace

tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light

I hope they didn't break up! Have you guys seen this? Where did the author get all these quotes from?

http://espn.go.com/tennis/french14/s...rigor-dimitrov
tennis_ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 03:57 AM   #19
country flag meneer_hidayat

meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
But neither is straight. I don't think it's what you're thinking, probably he has some problems with his family or with Tursunov.
tursunov ???
you mean dimitry tursunov ???
what happen ???
meneer_hidayat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 07:10 AM   #20
country flag midaso

midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_ace View Post
I hope they didn't break up! Have you guys seen this? Where did the author get all these quotes from?

http://espn.go.com/tennis/french14/s...rigor-dimitrov
That is hilarious. He's never confirmed he had a relationship with Serena before has he? And yet he talks there like it's common knowledge.
midaso is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 07:22 AM   #21
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Yes, that 5th most marketable in world article made me a bit like this: - I am all for - first results then glory, not in reverse...
As for breakup - I doubt it is true.
then it is too late. where do you live? on planet earth?
he was put in number 5 position because he is cheap with potential
if he has a GS title or two he will be much more expensive.
So now is the time to gamble.
I think his game has some flaws that will make it difficult to be at the top but all is relative. If you compare his generation with the current top players they all look like average players with glaring flaws. Novak, Rafa, Andy are still at their peak and they are going nowhere.
Just very unfortunate timing for guys like Milos, Kei and Grigor to be hitting their peak.
riff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #22
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

can we delete this thread please
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 11:30 PM   #23
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Riff, if I am writing on this forum, I probably do live on planet earth, I am on visit here, because we cannot connect with you guys on earth from mars, our technologies are not compatible with yours, so...
Enough of the joke, but there was no need to attack me because of ooops offending the poor boy... I am tired of our society for hyping something or someone without having substance to back it up with... in my book, for my liking, standards etc. heneeds to improve a lot to deserve the spot he is hyped to right now - by Nike, by the journalists and so on....
As for that ESPN article - it is cringe-worthy...
As for Serena.. the rumour goes on and on, now an "insider" on MTF claims it to be true... lmao
But where there is smoke.. I think they did have something... lol
Old May 29th, 2014, 11:41 PM   #24
country flag midaso

midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Riff, if I am writing on this forum, I probably do live on planet earth, I am on visit here, because we cannot connect with you guys on earth from mars, our technologies are not compatible with yours, so...
Enough of the joke, but there was no need to attack me because of ooops offending the poor boy... I am tired of our society for hyping something or someone without having substance to back it up with... in my book, for my liking, standards etc. heneeds to improve a lot to deserve the spot he is hyped to right now - by Nike, by the journalists and so on....
As for that ESPN article - it is cringe-worthy...
As for Serena.. the rumour goes on and on, now an "insider" on MTF claims it to be true... lmao
But where there is smoke.. I think they did have something... lol
Oh No.

The mental images. Could give me nightmares...
midaso is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2014, 12:22 AM   #25
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Wait, I thought it was total common knowledge that Grigor and Serena were in a relationship What else would have explained her comments in that Rolling Stone interview?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2014, 08:26 PM   #26
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Do not lose your time:
1. Yes, Grigor & Serena were an item
2. No, Grigor & Maria did not break up
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 06:39 AM   #27
country flag Sharapower

Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eton12 View Post
It's for the best! Last time she broke up, she won the French Open !
Maybe they did break up after all, then
Sharapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 05:03 PM   #28
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

She watched him in Queen's Club vs Ward so the answer is rather obvious...
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote