Saturday's Schedule - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2003, 07:34 PM   #1
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Saturday's Schedule

Schedule of Play for Saturday, May 24, 2003

Singles Final (start 13.30)
Rubin vs. Sanchez Lorenzo

followed by Doubles Final
Grande/Widjaja vs. Craybas/Huber

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2003, 07:34 PM   #2
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Good Luck:

CHANDA RUBIN
Jill Craybas / Liezel Huber

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2003, 07:58 PM   #3
marsha

marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice
What a great tournament this turned into, huh?

I expect Chanda to win the title, but for Toni to have gotten so far is pretty amazing -- Viva Espana!

And two of my fave doubles teams in the final -- considering that Jill *hardly ever* plays doubles this is a real accomplishment for her -- I told y'all she was planning to work on her volley -- I guess she really did! Goooooooooooo Jill and Liezel!!

Last edited by marsha : May 23rd, 2003 at 08:11 PM.
marsha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2003, 08:29 PM   #4
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
buena suerte:
Rubin
Craybas/Huber

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2003, 08:43 PM   #5
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
GO Chana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2003, 09:08 PM   #6
country flag Alberto

Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos Maria Antonia!!!
Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:05 PM   #7
country flag bbypk

bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsha
What a great tournament this turned into, huh?

I expect Chanda to win the title, but for Toni to have gotten so far is pretty amazing -- Viva Espana!

And two of my fave doubles teams in the final -- considering that Jill *hardly ever* plays doubles this is a real accomplishment for her -- I told y'all she was planning to work on her volley -- I guess she really did! Goooooooooooo Jill and Liezel!!

LOL!! Viva!!!

bbypk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:19 PM   #8
country flag Ajrob

Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold
Maria knows how to beat Chanda on clay...

Glad to have the chance to see her on TV
Old May 23rd, 2003, 11:23 PM   #9
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute
Let's Go Chanda!!!!!!!!

Good luck to Angie and Rita too

Libertango is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2003, 12:16 AM   #10
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos Maria!!

Go Huber & Craybas

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2003, 12:58 AM   #11
country flag spyro

spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all
Go Angie/Rita
Old May 24th, 2003, 01:44 AM   #12
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Go Chanda Rubin!!!!
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2003, 03:57 AM   #13
country flag sbmh

sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light
Good Luck Chanda !

sbmh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2003, 04:23 AM   #14
country flag kj-

kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future
good luck Angie/Rita!

Akgul Amanmuradova Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva Justine Henin-Hardenne Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Michaella Krajicek Tamira Paszek Kveta Peschke Wynne Prakusya Francesca Schiavone Patty Schnyder Maria Sharapova Ai Sugiyama Romana Tedjakusuma Angelique Widjaja

PAW kj-

Career Titles: 4

Career Highlights: Winner - Tashkent 05, Tashkent 04, Japan Open 03, Doha 03. Semi Finalist- Forest Hills 04, Seoul 04, Tokyo 03. Quarter Finalist - Dubai 06, Rome 05, Doha 05, Japan Open 04, Quebec City 03, Canberra 03, Bali 02, New Haven 02, Montreal 02, Palermo 02, Rome 02.
kj- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2003, 08:29 AM   #15
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Chanda and Angie/Rita!
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote