Can Karolina Sprem reach the Top 100 if she wins Strasbourg? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2003, 05:17 PM   #1
Capriati/RafterFan

Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light
Can Karolina Sprem reach the Top 100 if she wins Strasbourg?

I'm curious! It would be weird having someone in the Top 100 who has never been in a Grand Slam! Can anyone calculate what her ranking points would be now after her win of MAja?
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2003, 05:19 PM   #2
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
yes...... Max Pts she can be at is 422.25 if she bts Silvia in final or 415.25 if she bts Ashley in final.

but Vera will stop her tomorrow
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2003, 05:25 PM   #3
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
Eggy what is Ashley's rank thru semis?

SERENA. MUGU. VIKA. PETKO. CARO. TIMEA. SVETA. HEATHER. KAIA. TAMIRA.
FLAVIA. GEORGI. COCO. SLOANE. ALICIA. JAEDA. CICI. FRANCOISE.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SHENAY. DINARA. GISELA. SPREM.
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2003, 05:28 PM   #4
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Ashley's #52
win tomorrow and she's #47
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2003, 05:34 PM   #5
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
thanks eggy...wasnt sure if you were coming back to scores thread

Go Ash...I hope you can break into top 30 by end of year...

She doesnt have that much to defend for the rest of the year....

SERENA. MUGU. VIKA. PETKO. CARO. TIMEA. SVETA. HEATHER. KAIA. TAMIRA.
FLAVIA. GEORGI. COCO. SLOANE. ALICIA. JAEDA. CICI. FRANCOISE.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SHENAY. DINARA. GISELA. SPREM.
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2003, 07:01 PM   #6
country flag Sandstorm

Sandstorm has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
but Vera will stop her tomorrow
I HOPE,KAROLINA WILL STOP VERA TOMORROW!!!
Good luck Karolina!

Amelie Mauresmo Lindsay Davenport Mary Pierce

Sandstorm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2003, 11:17 PM   #7
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
maja matevzic broke into top 100 without winning a main draw match in WTA tournament (if you don't count qualies)
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2003, 06:49 PM   #8
Capriati/RafterFan

Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light Capriati/RafterFan is a glorious beacon of light
Bump! Sprem is close to the Top 100 now! Can someone calculate hre ranking points for me? Where would she be ranked at the moment?
Old May 23rd, 2003, 07:40 PM   #9
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
A win over Farina would put her about 85-90.
Old May 23rd, 2003, 07:43 PM   #10
country flag Sandstorm

Sandstorm has disabled reputation
I hope,Karolina will be about 85-90!win over Farina!

Go Karolina!

Amelie Mauresmo Lindsay Davenport Mary Pierce

Sandstorm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2003, 06:20 AM   #11
gopher

gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice
Henin got directly in the top 100 by winning her debut tourney in Antwerp '99 where she got a wildcard. Despite that she had to go through quallies to get to RG, where she fell to Davenport in the second round in a very close match.

Also an amazing feat: Clijsters was still 15 when during that same tournament in Antwerp she a got a WC for the quallies. She qualified and got through to the QF where she squandered (!) a matchpoint against Pitkowski.
That gave her just enough WTA points to be admitted as the last qualifier at Wimbledon '99. She won six matches in a row there and got straight to the top 100 before falling to Graf. The world press was whining about Dokic there but I knew better at the time.
gopher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2003, 06:21 AM   #12
gopher

gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice gopher is just really nice
Can anybody say whether this is Sprems first tourney and what her age is ?
gopher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2003, 06:30 AM   #13
Flatstat

Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point
99 now.
87 if she beats Farina-elia
Flatstat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2003, 03:20 AM   #14
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
She's 18, and this was her 3rd WTA event of 2003, and 5th (I think) overall - if you count qualies.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote