curiousity - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2003, 05:09 PM   #1
ruinsgurl

ruinsgurl has disabled reputation
curiousity

hello,
I was wondering, from the previous thread with the pictures of amelie and another girl, who is the girl?
ruinsgurl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2003, 07:08 PM   #2
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
Hi

Which thread are you referring to, and perhaps we could let you know

(Also, when Amélie's in a photo with someone else, we tend not to notice the other person )

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 07:45 PM   #3
ruinsgurl

ruinsgurl has disabled reputation
Thanks for replying.
okay, the one wearing the headband, in the roland Garros Magazine thread (started by Gallofa).
ruinsgurl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 09:24 PM   #4
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
Ahh...that's a French singer named Anne-Laure Sibon. I really don't know anything about her....

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2003, 04:43 PM   #5
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute
Well, we do know she's a lucky bitch who got to run around on a beach with Amelie
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 02:56 PM   #6
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of
It's a girl who did a real-tv show, in order to become singer.
She studied sport , is very sporty, practices tennis and is a mauresmofan (and she is lesbian too)
Tylane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 04:49 PM   #7
Sonja
Momomental

Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, in the article I think she mentioned Amélie being her idol.
Amélie Mauresmo, 2009 GDF Suez, 2007 Proximus Diamond Games, 2006 World No. 1 ,Wimbledon Champion, Proximus Diamond Games, Gaz, Australian Open, 2005 YEC, Advanta Chamionships, Italian Open, Proximus Diamond Games, 2004 World No. 1, Advanta Championships, Generali Linz, Rogers Cup, Italian Open, German Open, 2003 J&S Cup, Advanta Championships, 2002 Rogers AT&T Cup, Dubai Open, 2001 Gaz, Nice, Amelia Island, and Eurocard Ladies German Open, 2000 Adidas International, and 1999 Bratislava Champion

There's a fine line between love and hate; that line is called family!

No one does things exactly the way I want them to. No one ever has. It’s a problem they have!

AZARENKA!
Sonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2003, 01:24 PM   #8
~Binbin~

~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane
It's a girl who did a real-tv show, in order to become singer.
She studied sport , is very sporty, practices tennis and is a mauresmofan (and she is lesbian too)
Yep, Tylane is right, Anne Laure Sibon did a real TV show in France called "Star Academy" where she had to take singing lessons, learn how to dance, how to behave on stage along with the other contestants in order to become the winner of the "Star Academy". The winner actually gets to release an album. I know that in the UK there is a TV show like this one but I can't remember the name...
Anyway, everything else Tylane says is right!
~Binbin~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote