*~[~FrEnCH OPeN~]~* - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2003, 01:58 AM   #1
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
Smile *~[~FrEnCH OPeN~]~*

French Open starts on MONDAY !!!!!!! notice i said MONDAY and NOT Next Monday.. 2weeks Monday!!!!! AHHHHHH

well I'm so excitied that i can start this thread it means a great deal to me lol CORNY!

i was lying in bed the other night... and i was thinking about my trip to Paris.. and suddenly it hit me: IM GOING ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy FUCK! i said and i jummped off my bed and ran to my calendar to make sure... and i was right... lol it hit me in my head: WOW PARIS WEDNESYDAY!

haha sorri u guys... who ever thought something like this could EVER happen to one of us... ESPECIALLY ME?!

ok... i'll stop... hehe

oh and by the way... Daniela i s ranked #9 seed at Roland Garros... jus thought u all might wanna knno

i made a mistake with the rankings.. Daniela is seeded 9 not 8 at RG... thanks Paulhc

Last edited by beauty_is_pink : May 21st, 2003 at 10:20 PM.
beauty_is_pink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2003, 11:01 AM   #2
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
I thought you weren't going now that Marat has called off sick

But if you do decide to go, I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying we hope you have a great time, do lots of for Dani, and gets lots of pics, autographs and interviews for us!!

2,596,944 hits since 2003

GrahamD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 02:42 PM   #3
country flag paulhc

paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future
Men & Women top seeds at the French :

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ten.../french_seeds/

PS : Graham, you turned Myskinamaniac ?
paulhc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 02:46 PM   #4
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhc
PS : Graham, you turned Myskinamaniac ?
Who?

2,596,944 hits since 2003

GrahamD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 02:50 PM   #5
country flag paulhc

paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamD
Who?
Lol !!!! Excellent !!!!
paulhc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 05:19 PM   #6
country flag marquinho_85

marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice
Graham,remember that pinky threatened u yesterday, about being a myskinamaniac.
marquinho_85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 05:40 PM   #7
country flag marquinho_85

marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice marquinho_85 is just really nice
"As for the women, Monica Seles has shown no signs of returning to winning ways and still appears to be nursing her foot injury. A question mark also regarding Venus Williams fitness following her an abdominal injury picked up on her Warsaw final on May 4 against Amélie Mauresmo. Finally Daniela Hantuchova, who on current form may well be the first seed to exit the tournament prematurely."
marquinho_85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 05:42 PM   #8
country flag moogle san

moogle san has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by marquinho_85
"As for the women, Monica Seles has shown no signs of returning to winning ways and still appears to be nursing her foot injury. A question mark also regarding Venus Williams fitness following her an abdominal injury picked up on her Warsaw final on May 4 against Amélie Mauresmo. Finally Daniela Hantuchova, who on current form may well be the first seed to exit the tournament prematurely."
WHO said THAT?

btw: I won't be at IRC when Dani plays !! For the games: Cocktail Party 'wtaworld edition' all the way

And as for the question who'll be the first seed to exit the tournament: We'll see

Go Dani, kick ass under the tour Eiffel

Daniela Hantuchova!" (IW2002)

Don't mind me... I'm constantly

Thinking disturbs the inner peace

"I noticed tonight that the world has been turning
While I've been stuck here withering away"
Keane - Can't Stop Now

Last edited by moogle san : May 21st, 2003 at 06:02 PM.
moogle san is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 05:45 PM   #9
country flag chapel

chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
where'd you get that?
chapel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 05:54 PM   #10
country flag HantuchovaSweFan

HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapel
where'd you get that?

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...c003f0061.html

bottom

Queen Elizabeth I

Marie Curie

Jacqueline Kennedy

Daniela Hantuchova

HantuchovaSweFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 05:57 PM   #11
country flag chapel

chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HantuchovaSweFan
thanks
chapel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 06:16 PM   #12
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

now who the hell said that?! *hold me back* someone needs an ass-whoppinh! Daniela is going to do jus fine at RG!
Old May 21st, 2003, 06:39 PM   #13
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you can tottally see that Igor Jr. looks EXACTLY like his dad!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg off court- with bro and nigel at musuem [2003].jpg (90.6 KB, 40 views)
Old May 22nd, 2003, 11:51 AM   #14
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

~REMINDER~

4 Days 'til RG... get your fingers ready for some typing!
Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:32 AM   #15
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future
Cool

Allez allez sunny Daniela at RG!!!!

Thanks everyone for the pics
lee station is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote