Strasbourg - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2003, 12:16 PM   #1
country flag nitocris_tiger

nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold
Strasbourg

Evie had yet another 1st Rnd qualifying loss going down to 129 ranked Libuse Prusova 6/1 7/6.

Not great form leading into the French open to say the least, but it would be just like Evie to surprise everyone & make the 3rd Rnd again this year!

Good luck!
nitocris_tiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2003, 09:21 PM   #2
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of
Keeping my fingers crossed that Evie can get her act together soon. Poor girl seems to be in a real rut.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 04:27 AM   #3
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah hope she can get a kind draw, and good luck to her

I've been knocking her a lot lately That's only because she's my fave Aussie and I hate seeing talent go to waste...

Good luck Evie! Certainly had some terrible results of late, but she likes the big events, so here's hoping
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2003, 02:09 AM   #4
stephano hair

stephano hair has a little shameless behaviour in the past stephano hair has a little shameless behaviour in the past stephano hair has a little shameless behaviour in the past stephano hair has a little shameless behaviour in the past stephano hair has a little shameless behaviour in the past stephano hair has a little shameless behaviour in the past
if evie wants to catapult herself back into da top 70 again, she really needs to improve that second serve of hers! it sets up with so much height that any player can just have a whack at it... maybe some more angled shots off her backhand would come in handy as well

VAMOS EVIE, VAMOS!
stephano hair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote