SURVIVOR TF #3-- ANNOUCEMENT #892 please read! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2014, 04:12 AM   #1
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute
SURVIVOR TF #3-- ANNOUCEMENT #892 please read!

Hey everyone! please post if you're interested in joining Season 3

Everyone who was left in Season 2 will be allowed to re-join automatically for team 3, the rest will be chosen via an interview process

Below are the rules from Season 2(copyright Lachy) , season 3 will be quite similar! IF i get a few commitments I will post a link for the application process

• No contestant is to quit the game during the pre-merged portion of the game.
  • If you wish to be voted out, simply ask your tribe to vote you out.
  • You may only quit once the tribes have merged, mid game. If a tribe member quits during a challenge, the challenge will continue as normal, and the tribal council will go on as scheduled.
  • All Survivors must vote if their Tribe is at Tribal Council. I will be strict on this rule - penalties are in place for anyone that does not vote in time.
  • You may not vote for yourself, nor change your vote once it has been sent.
  • All votes will be sent via PM to me
  • If a contestant is sitting out a challenge, to even up the tribe numbers, s/he may not participate in the challenge in any way. The contestant/s that are sitting out a challenge must announce so in the main thread.

Please note - this weekly schedule is only for the pre-merge portion of the game (specific post-merge rules will be posted at the time)

Redemption Island

BRAND NEW to this season is Redemption Island! I'm sure others can explain this concept better than I can but here goes - when a player is voted off, they will be sent 'secretly' to Redemption Island. When on Redemption Island, the contestant will choose a remaining contestant (in the game) to receive 2 clues on the location of a hidden immunity idol. Only ONE person may be on Redemption Island at any given time, so when another person is voted off, the newly voted off contestant and previous person on Redemption Island will complete a challenge to determine who remains on the island. What's the advantage in trying to remain on Redemption Island? At some point you will secure a spot back in the game!

• Since this is a tennis forum, some challenges will incorporate tennis-related questions/tasks.
  • Both tribes contest Immunity Challenges weekly. Each week, the tribe that loses the immunity challenge will face elimination at tribal council.
  • The tribe that wins the weekly Immunity Challenge will contest Reward Challenges. The winner of the Reward Challenge is offered an advantage that they may choose to use at the next tribal council they participate in. The advantage may NOT be saved and used at a later time. If the holder chooses not to use the advantage in the next immediate tribal council, the advantage will no longer exist for that contestant.
  • In the event of a tie at tribal council, a revote among the non-tied contestants will occur, in which the only contestants up for elimination are the tied players.
  • If the re-vote does not resolve the tie, the tied players are granted immunity and the non-tied players (except anyone who has won individual immunity) are forced to complete a tiebreak challenge and/or luck-based challenge. The player that loses the challenge will be elimated
  • When team numbers become low, a merge will occur and each remaining contestant will compete as individuals. At this stage, each contestant will compete in all weekly challenges.
  • The final 9 contestants mark the beginning of ‘The Jury.’ The Jury (made up of 7) have the final say on who wins the game. Be careful of who you make allies with. This may come back to bite you in the end.

APPLICATION IS BELOW!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FXXNN2P

Last edited by randy72391 : Jul 4th, 2014 at 08:13 PM.
randy72391 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2014, 04:13 AM   #2
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SURVIVOR TF #3- INTEREST THREAD-please post if interested

Neeemz
Wozniackiaus
Edy.
Salmon Pants
Cooper96
Moodin0931
Leif

Eliminated

Chilenaitor: Week 17
Zenith. Week 16
Cornet224 (week 15)
Six Feet Under (due to inactivity)
Igorche (Eliminated week 14)
Queen V. (Eliminated week 13)
The Kiwi Fan Eliminated week 12
Jrollaneres25 (Winner of Redemption island) and then removed
Idemo (eliminated week 10)
AdeyC (eliminated week 9)
Willam (Removed from game)
Daruma. (Eliminated week 7)
Spencer (Eliminated week 6)
Jankimfan (eliminated week 5)
Malarkist (eliminated week 5)
TrollPova (Eliminated Week 3)

Alice. (Eliminated week 1)
Barktra (Eliminated Week 2)

Challenges
Week one Immunity Challenge
Week 1 Immunity Challenge Results
Week 1 Reward Challenge
Week 2 Immunity Challenge
Week 2 Elimination
Week 3 Immunity Challenge
Announcement
Week 3 Elimination
Week 4 Immunity Challenge
Week 4 Tribal Council.
Reward Challenge Week 4
Immunity Challenge Week 5
Week 6 Elimination
Week 7 Reward Challenge
Week 7 Elimination

Last edited by randy72391 : Aug 20th, 2014 at 04:26 PM.
Old May 13th, 2014, 04:29 AM   #3
country flag salmon pants.

salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute

This sounds fun! I'm interested, but where is the season 2 thread so I can kind of see what this is all about?
salmon pants. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 04:31 AM   #4
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

I would also like to join, though I really don't have any idea about how this game works!

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 10:19 AM   #5
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

I'll give it a go - IN

Titles (6) - 2012 - New Haven, SF - WIMBLEDON, 2013 - Beijing, Member of Winning GB Fed Cup Team, 2014 - Brisbane, Dubai, Stuttgart, Rome
Doubles - (Rank : 1) (High : 1)
Titles - (13) (w/tennisbuddy12) 2010 - Bad Gastein, (w/Tuckii) 2013 - ITF Bertioga, (w/mateusz2904) - 2010 - Bogota, ITF -Karuizawa, ITF - Montpellier, 2011 - Bogota, Birmingham, ITF - Poitiers, ITF - Bratislava, 2012 - ITF - Opole, 2013 - Bad Gastein, 2014 - WIMBLEDON, Bad Gastein
AdeyC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 10:44 AM   #6
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Interested.
Daruma. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #7
country flag Edy.

Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future

Randy, why don't I have an automatic entry?
Edy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #8
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to have to give this one a miss way too much Uni work to do over the next two months. But i'll be watching

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 01:27 PM   #9
country flag randy72391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edy. View Post
Randy, why don't I have an automatic entry?
you and cooper do , don't know why it didnt show!
Old May 13th, 2014, 02:09 PM   #10
country flag randy72391

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...light=survivor

Old May 13th, 2014, 02:10 PM   #11
country flag randy72391

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmon pants. View Post
This sounds fun! I'm interested, but where is the season 2 thread so I can kind of see what this is all about?
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...light=survivor

Old May 13th, 2014, 02:30 PM   #12
country flag randy72391

APPLICATION IS BELOW!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FXXNN2P
Old May 13th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #13
country flag randy72391

Re: SURVIVOR TF #3-- APPLICATION is POST 12

On the application: Name= Your tennis forum name

SURVIVOR Wimbledon Announcement

Here
Old May 13th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #14
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future
Re: SURVIVOR TF #3-- APPLICATION is POST 12

i want to play but dont know how thanks!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 12:01 AM   #15
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't know the first time how to play either

Don't worry - just look back at some other threads If you don't understand, just fill out the app and wait for notification for the first challenge via PM which will hopefully explain everything.
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote