BNL d'Italia 2014 - we ROME the streets of Siberian Siren - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2014, 12:45 AM   #1
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
i ain't fallin' no more

more info? click: http://www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/

DAVAI MASHA!!!

Maria is undefeated* in Rome since 2011. let's support her as she slugs it out at the clay courts of Floro Italico

Last edited by James : May 14th, 2014 at 06:48 PM.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2014, 12:47 AM   #2
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future
Re: Forza Maria!!! - Internazionali BNL d'Italia 2014

Oh boy.
atominside is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 12:54 AM   #3
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
Oh boy.

Indeed
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 01:32 AM   #4
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

You silly fool, you wait until the current tournament is over before making another tournament thread.
Old May 11th, 2014, 01:50 AM   #5
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

Personally, after Maria's match tomorrow, I'd like her to take a break from Rome. The last thing I want is a tired Sharapova at the start of the French open. Or maybe just defend the qf points from last year. I don't want her to gas out or worse aggravate her shoulder. You dont need this title Maria. But if she can win it great, I just hope it doesnt hurt her for rg.
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 02:00 AM   #6
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BNL d'Italia 2014 - we ROME the streets of Serena Slam

Old May 11th, 2014, 02:04 AM   #7
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

maria has a golden draw this year. if she pulls the stuttgart-madrid-rome hat trick, she'll be immortalized as the female houdini of the WTA and simultaneously earn the title of the most hated/envied WTA player of 2014.

onward queen!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 02:06 AM   #8
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Another self invented rule with no support in the official Tennis Forum rules? - Lemme see - I didn't see you protest when SilverSlam initiated a thread for Miami way before Indian Wells had even had started yet? - What is the matter with you and your vendetta against me? - You state that I call a person names because I said he was pathetic but you don't hesitate to call me a silly fool - It shows that you're a fricking hypocrite with double standards
Your OP sucks balls. All the time. That is why.
Old May 11th, 2014, 02:09 AM   #9
country flag atominside

Iconic pic
Old May 11th, 2014, 02:23 AM   #10
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
Your OP sucks balls. All the time. That is why.
OP??

Last edited by MashaFan01 : May 13th, 2014 at 01:09 PM.
Old May 11th, 2014, 02:43 AM   #11
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharakim View Post
Personally, after Maria's match tomorrow, I'd like her to take a break from Rome. The last thing I want is a tired Sharapova at the start of the French open. Or maybe just defend the qf points from last year. I don't want her to gas out or worse aggravate her shoulder. You dont need this title Maria. But if she can win it great, I just hope it doesnt hurt her for rg.
I was worried about this too. The European swing will always be tough on the shoulder, I'm sure she's feeling it especially after the lay off. And the quality/pace of her serving hasn't exactly been convincing otherwise.

I think from now on she should skip Madrid, IMO the reason it wasn't done this year was for ranking reasons but I think we'll see a withdrawal after a couple of matches here similar to last year.

And typically, tournament threads are never started until the previous one finished, although Rome draw is out. OP = Opening Post.
Old May 11th, 2014, 02:47 AM   #12
country flag MashaFan01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeCaspian View Post
I was worried about this too. The European swing will always be tough on the shoulder, I'm sure she's feeling it especially after the lay off. And the quality/pace of her serving hasn't exactly been convincing otherwise.

I think from now on she should skip Madrid, IMO the reason it wasn't done this year was for ranking reasons but I think we'll see a withdrawal after a couple of matches here similar to last year.

And typically, tournament threads are never started until the previous one finished, although Rome draw is out. OP = Opening Post.
Thanks for your enlightenment - Unfortunately Masha can not skip Madrid since it's a mandatory tournament - If she wants to skip one - then Stuttgart or Rome are her only options
Old May 11th, 2014, 02:51 AM   #13
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Thanks for your enlightenment - Unfortunately Masha can not skip Madrid since it's a mandatory tournament - If she wants to skip one - then Stuttgart or Rome are her only options
Well she can skip it, she'll just get a fine and a zero pointer. It's the same with P5's (although you are allowed to skip one of those), where Maria rarely plays more than 2/3 in the past few years. IMO her shoulder is more important than Madrid.
Old May 11th, 2014, 02:55 AM   #14
country flag MashaFan01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeCaspian View Post
Well she can skip it, she'll just get a fine and a zero pointer. It's the same with P5's (although you are allowed to skip one of those), where Maria rarely plays more than 2/3 in the past few years. IMO her shoulder is more important than Madrid.
*nods* - I totally agree re the importance of her shoulder - I assume that Masha knows when she should withdraw when it becomes to much and it threatens her health - She's a great supporting team

Last edited by MashaFan01 : May 13th, 2014 at 01:09 PM.
Old May 11th, 2014, 02:57 AM   #15
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Go, Maria, go!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote