American Idol---The FINAL is HERE - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2003, 08:21 PM   #1
Joseosu19

Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future
American Idol---The FINAL is HERE

American Idol has eliminated millions, and we're down to the final 2...Clay Aikens and Ruben Studdard.

Who do you think will win?
Who do you hope will win?
Who was your favorite at the start of the show?

I think its a toss-up to see who will win, but I think that Ruben deserves it more. At the start of the show my favorite was Kimbery Caldwell.
Arantxa Sanchez Vicario Always #1
Joseosu19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2003, 08:25 PM   #2
country flag CondiLicious
Politically Unmotivated

CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute
Ruben has a horrible croaky texture to his voice and he sings off key too much for my liking. Don't care how adorable he looks with that cute grin.

Clay... He has a strong voice but I'm shallow and can't get past the way he looks like a pixie in makeup. Maybe if i didn't have to look at him he'll be okay. Stick him on broadway so he wont be on my TV.

Clay will win. Old ladies will vote for him.
CondiLicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 04:49 PM   #3
country flag Princess Fiona
Team WTAworld
Superskyderen

Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Who do you think will win?

- Clay (I hope so!! I hope he wins!! But I like Ruben too - it's just that Clay is my fave... They seem like good friends and really nice men!!)

Who do you hope will win?

- Clay

Who was your favorite at the start of the show?

- Clay

Err, these answers, they are not predictable? I am sorry!!
Old May 19th, 2003, 04:51 PM   #4
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
Ruben all the way.

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 05:00 PM   #5
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
http://www.idolonfox.com/video/video...1/wmp8/300.htm this guy
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 05:08 PM   #6
Team WTAworld
Superskyderen

Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by per4ever
K!! I can hear the video but I can't see it... I wish I could see it - I'll try again!! Thanks...

And psst, COWELL *hands on hips* - there IS a worse singer in the world!! And her name issssss... me!! Whaaaa!! *sniffs*
Old May 19th, 2003, 05:15 PM   #7
country flag Nicoleke

Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold
Can I see pictures of that guys ?

Anyway, go to Clay Aikens !!!!!
Old May 19th, 2003, 05:15 PM   #8
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
Think: Clay (according to some major newspaper he was getting 4X the votes as Ruben in prelims, and he won last week by 2% so....)

Hope: No one (my faves are all gone)

Liked at start: Trenyce, K-Lo, and Carmen (only cause she was hot )

Kim C. thinks she is hot, but is really a slutty chipmunk . (yes I am being mean, but HONESTLY, those cheeks , and the fact that she is posing in Playboy )
Old May 19th, 2003, 06:02 PM   #9
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future
if that [moderator edit] clay wins i will be outraged. no one is lookin out for a Boardway American Idol. this is what he is lookin to sing, and all he is tryin to sing. The Kelly girl that won and sounds horrible in my opinion opted for the Pop gurl routnie, and you see she is makin it. you don't see "idols" out there makin broadway music videos and they are on TRL. if america were to use their brains, they would defintely pick Rubin who has a great R&B Voice and would defintely fit in.

Clay out!
Rubin in!

But look at America, white wins black doesn't. Clay will win

Let The Word....Do the Work...

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl

Last edited by griffin : May 21st, 2003 at 01:25 PM.
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 06:13 PM   #10
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenaSlam
if that fag clay wins i will be outraged. no one is lookin out for a Boardway American Idol.
If clay wins, obviously most of America is looking for a Broadway American Idol dipshit.

Go Clay

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 06:24 PM   #11
Team WTAworld
Superskyderen

I saw the video of Keith Mister K!! Gaaaah... He wasn't that bad... Again, he can sing better than I can!! Waaah!! *croaks*

My dear hair powered friend - I will find nice pictures for you...

My favourite contestants were/are: Clay, Kimberley Locke and Rickey. mboyle, Kimberly Caldwell is posing for "Playboy"? I did not know that...
Old May 20th, 2003, 06:19 AM   #12
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
ruben should win but he wont. ugly ass clay will.
Old May 20th, 2003, 02:41 PM   #13
Team WTAworld
Superskyderen

Smile Some pictures...

Clay Aiken

Ruuuuuben Studdard

I see that Ruben's birthday is only a few weeks after mine!! Go to 25 year old Arians!!
Old May 20th, 2003, 04:32 PM   #14
country flag BritneySpearsIsHot

BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future
So different form the UK version where we had 3 blokes girls fancied at the end, showing the British publics mentality i guess <<<<<<< general statement.
BritneySpearsIsHot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 10:09 AM   #15
Team WTAworld
Superskyderen

Hmm, Clay and Ruben have female fans... (I am a big Clay fan!! ) Some of the banners at the show... Ruben Puts The Stud In Studdard? That is coming to my mind...

And if Clay Aiken just happens to be reading, or anyone who looks like him, my PM box isn't full!! *cough*