Doubles Draw - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2003, 08:30 PM   #1
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Doubles Draw

1- Barabara Schett / Patricia Wartusch vs. WC- Rosa Maria Andres / Maria Antonia Sanchez Lorenzo
Qualifier vs. Clarisa Fernandez / Nicole Pratt
3- Nannie De Villiers / Alina Jidkova vs. Rita Grande / Angelique Widjaja
Alicia Molik / Magui Serna vs. Maria Jose Martinez / Conchita Martinez Granados

Jorgelina Cravero / Paola Suarez vs. Marta Marrero / Rosanna Neffa-de Los Rios
Amanda Augustus / Jennifer Embry vs. 4- Trudi Musgrave / Abigail Spears
Galina Boskoboeva / Fulnara Fattakhetdinova vs. Alexandra Stevenson / Caroline Vis
Jill Craybas / Liezel Huber vs. 2- Emmanuelle Gagliardi / Patricia Tarabini

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2003, 08:31 PM   #2
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Qualifying:

1- Nicole Sewell / Sarah Stone def. WC- Paola Garcia / Alexandra Kravets 8-3

Ansley Cargill / Gabriela Lastra def. 2- Liga Dekmeijere / Elizabeth Schmidt 9-8(3)

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Old May 18th, 2003, 08:37 PM   #3
BB

BB is an unknown quantity at this point BB is an unknown quantity at this point BB is an unknown quantity at this point BB is an unknown quantity at this point BB is an unknown quantity at this point BB is an unknown quantity at this point BB is an unknown quantity at this point BB is an unknown quantity at this point BB is an unknown quantity at this point BB is an unknown quantity at this point BB is an unknown quantity at this point
wooow Jill Craybas & Liezel Huber - I love this combination!!!
BB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2003, 08:53 PM   #4
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
No Magui & Boogie But she's playing with Alicia
Good Luck to Clarisa & Nicole
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2003, 09:26 PM   #5
country flag bbypk

bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold
No Vivi/Paola!!!!!

bbypk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2003, 09:43 PM   #6
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbypk
No Vivi/Paola!!!!!
You know, I just noticed that too. It would be an easy victory for them as well.

I'm surprised.

Old May 19th, 2003, 12:04 AM   #7
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Best of luck to :

Wartusch/Schett
Gagliardi/Tarabini
Grande/Widjaja

Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 12:05 AM   #8
country flag Alberto

Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute
omg Maria Antonia playing doubles since...
Old May 19th, 2003, 12:07 AM   #9
country flag gorecki

gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute
Rita/Angie
Alicia/Magüi
Manu/Patricia
I'm going out, I'm going to drink myself to death
And in the crowd I see you with someone else
I brace myself 'cause I know it's going to hurt
But I like to think at least things can't get any worse
[center]
gorecki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 01:45 AM   #10
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute
Jorge & Paola Weird combination! Good luck girls!
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 04:08 AM   #11
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Talking Combo of Spaghetti and Satay!

Wow, what a surprise! Angie is partnered with Rita Grande! Go, combo Napolitana & Peuyeum Pisan!!!! Yoohoo, so what about Vento? She is taking break from dubs? Go, Rita & Angie!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 05:18 AM   #12
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Why Paola doesn't play with Vivi?

LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 05:56 AM   #13
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
buena suerte:
Molik/Serna
Marrero/Rios
Stevenson/Vis

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 06:59 AM   #14
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck

Trudi/Spears
Angie/Rita

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 07:00 AM   #15
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
1- Nicole Sewell / Sarah Stone def. WC- Paola Garcia / Alexandra Kravets 8-3
yessss go nicky and sarah great to see you doing well at a wta event i hope you beat cargill and lastra although i will be tough come on the aussies

also good luck to

clarissa and nicky
magui and alicia
trudi and abagail
angelique and rita
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote