c'mon, justinators...move that leazy butt of yours :p - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2003, 05:55 PM   #1
country flag Shedevil

Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all
c'mon, justinators...move that leazy butt of yours :p

damn, it's always so quiet in the justine section
I want action sorry for sounding spoiled

justine is worth much more attention, if she'd pay a visit to my bedroom I'd show her some reall "tennis"

I'm so desperate

love me

Shedevil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2003, 02:54 AM   #2
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
eww =P

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 09:43 AM   #3
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 01:12 PM   #4
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Lol

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 02:55 PM   #5
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
okay

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 07:13 PM   #6
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 10:51 PM   #7
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Alright, let me throw some logs on the fire: How many of you have 2nd faves other than Kim (not counting Jr's, retired players, and men)? Who are they? When Kimmy plays a French girl, who do you root for? (See Fleemke, a post here witout even MENTIONING a certain fictional character created by a female British author)!
Old May 20th, 2003, 02:16 AM   #8
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like Kim that much! My second favorite player is Maggie...then Sprem, then JCap and Venus....then some other peoples =D

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2003, 03:31 AM   #9
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtael
I don't like Kim that much! My second favorite player is Maggie...then Sprem, then JCap and Venus....then some other peoples =D
Well, @ least its fer sure you ain't Xavier. He wouldn't list Jen in any top 5 list!
Old May 20th, 2003, 07:15 AM   #10
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
my second favorite is Claudine Schaul
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2003, 08:57 AM   #11
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
My second favorite ...*thinking*
not Kim for sure ...

*still thinking*

Well I guess I don't have real second favorite but I have a lot of respect for Serena, Capriati, Mauresmo and a fit Hantuchova In Rome I really enjoyed the match Dechy-Coetzer
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2003, 04:32 PM   #12
country flag Shedevil

Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all
everybody's second fav should be amélie
bad bad people
eleni D.'s owkey too

I'm so desperate

love me

Old May 20th, 2003, 04:55 PM   #13
country flag Shedevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleemke²
My second favorite ...*thinking*
not Kim for sure ...

*still thinking*

Well I guess I don't have real second favorite but I have a lot of respect for Serena, Capriati, Mauresmo and a fit Hantuchova In Rome I really enjoyed the match Dechy-Coetzer
I like watching dechy play in that never-rushed way

I'm so desperate

love me

Old May 20th, 2003, 11:49 PM   #14
country flag *JR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedevil
I like watching dechy play in that never-rushed way
That's why I gave her a nickname that has kind of stuck on the GoTennis board: the Placid Parisian (and yes, I know her family home is near the Belgian border, and she could be there, in BEL, or in Paree' @ any given time she's not playing). She and Momo are about the same age and height, and grew up as nearly neighbors, rivals in the French juniors, practice partners, about everything but um, er, you know... Amelie weighs about 10 kg more, though, mostly muscle. If you combined Momo's physique with Nathalie's demeanor... (I still have to abbreviate her nickname as PP 2, though, to avoid confusion with: Peppermint Patty, who's obviously done a little more despite having a rather "interesting" life story off court). And the 2 PP's haven't played since 1999, so the next time will be the first in a millenium!
Old May 21st, 2003, 12:27 AM   #15
sailntiger

sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point
JUSTINE IS GOING TO WIN THE FRENCH OPEN. SHE WILL ROLL THROUGH THIS TOURNAMENT LIKE AN 18 WHEELER. NOTHING WILL STOP HER!!!!

GO JUSTINE-YOUR THE BEST IN THE WORLD. SHOW EVERYONE WHAT YOU HAVE IN THE FRENCH OPEN
sailntiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote