Madrid R2: CSN def. Riske 6-2 6-4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2014, 02:18 PM   #1
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future
Madrid R2: CSN def. Riske 6-2 6-4

Easy.
now Dont eat bagels Carla
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #2
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madrid R2: CSN def. Riske 6-2 6-4

Serena-CSN, oh dear...
itzhak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:21 PM   #3
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Its gonna be 60 62 for Serena :#)
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:23 PM   #4
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

well she did much better than her first round. Riske is so clueless on clay it would have been tragic if she made even the 3rd round here.

i just hope she actually puts up a fight against serena. its on clay and at home so hopefully she'll display some pride
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:23 PM   #5
country flag TheDevMiester
*PLAYING TENNIS*

TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold

Good win CSN.

Now I pray for you in the next round, cause their last meeting was a double bagel at the US Open. That was hard courts nevertheless. Lets get a game Carla! Lol.
Kim Clijsters [4]/Lindsay Davenport [3]/Elena Dementieva
Future:
Eugenie B./Madison K./Jamie H./Monica P./Ajla T./Ana K./Victoria D./Taylor T.
TheDevMiester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:26 PM   #6
country flag Bad Blood
大好き

Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted Carla to go far . Well at least it's not the Quarters of a slam

Bad Blood is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:27 PM   #7
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

CSN is on fire this clay season !
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #8
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Ali

Serena to save tennis next!
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #9
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

I bet (1 dolar) that CSN will take at least 6 games this time :
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:31 PM   #10
country flag TheDevMiester
*PLAYING TENNIS*

TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
I bet (1 dolar) that CSN will take at least 6 games this time :
Oh, I needed some change for the soda machine! Thanks.
Kim Clijsters [4]/Lindsay Davenport [3]/Elena Dementieva
Future:
Eugenie B./Madison K./Jamie H./Monica P./Ajla T./Ana K./Victoria D./Taylor T.
TheDevMiester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #11
country flag kassipops

kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post
Serena-CSN, oh dear...
This is NEW, tournament-winning CSN, playing at home, though!

...Karolinas - Woz, the Great & Powerful K-Plis

...one Grass Court Colossus - KvittyGOAT ...and her Dark Half - S***ra
kassipops is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:44 PM   #12
country flag CSN-4TW

CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju Nostalgique View Post
Serena to save tennis next!
What? Carla IS (one of them) saving tennis. Never seen a match, or?

Carla, have fun against Serena, thats all i ask for. Hopefully no bagles this time.

Carlita

FOLLOW Carlita on Twitter

Last edited by CSN-4TW : May 7th, 2014 at 03:03 PM.
CSN-4TW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #13
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a feeling she will beat Serena
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:03 PM   #14
country flag CSN-4TW

CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post

Carlita

FOLLOW Carlita on Twitter

CSN-4TW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #15
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
I do have the same feeling. Let's go Carla, get some revange that double bagel.
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote