Madrid R2: Strapped Serena[1] def. LinLin's favourite Peng 6-2 6-3 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2014, 12:18 PM   #16
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madrid R2: Strapped Serena[1] def. LinLin's favourite Peng 6-2 6-3

I pressed the snooze button and missed the match. I had been waiting two f*@&+&g days for this. I hate my life.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2014, 12:21 PM   #17
country flag serena_the_queen

serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future

Serena's movement was fine? Don't know what OP is talking about. She's really clicking on serve here, so everything is flowing nicely from that. Don't see her losing, or even coming close really.
Old May 7th, 2014, 12:24 PM   #18
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Give her the title already.

Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 12:24 PM   #19
country flag canonwong

canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold

Rena's movement looks fine.
might felt a little awkward when on full stretch, that was due to heavy strapped.
canonwong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 12:30 PM   #20
country flag canonwong

canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Who is next?
Navarro then Safarova/Shitova then Simona/Ana.
canonwong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 12:34 PM   #21
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

Serena
Peng
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #22
AnywhereButHome

AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute

This was a so-so performance by Serena...her movement wasnt good though,she could barely move at times.Thanks god her serve functioned really well today which helped her keep the points short during her service games.Now good luck against CSN probalblyly.

My twitter @ 0Simeonn .Fllow me.I follow back
AnywhereButHome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:08 PM   #23
country flag Compton Great

Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of

Good luck next round.
Compton Great is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:13 PM   #24
country flag TheDevMiester
*PLAYING TENNIS*

TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold

Good playing Serena! I'm liking how that serve is back to clicking & hitting aces.
Kim Clijsters [4]/Lindsay Davenport [3]/Elena Dementieva
Future:
Eugenie B./Madison K./Jamie H./Monica P./Ajla T./Ana K./Victoria D./Taylor T.
TheDevMiester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #25
country flag Floorplan

Floorplan is a name known to all Floorplan is a name known to all Floorplan is a name known to all Floorplan is a name known to all Floorplan is a name known to all Floorplan is a name known to all Floorplan is a name known to all Floorplan is a name known to all Floorplan is a name known to all Floorplan is a name known to all Floorplan is a name known to all

worrying signs from serena moving to that left side. it's been like that all year but she's heavily strapped so precautions seem to have been taken.

onwards.
Floorplan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:16 PM   #26
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully, this is only a precaution. Good luck for the rest of the tournament.
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:27 PM   #27
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Csn is going to be tough

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #28
country flag I_CLAUDIA_1961
CONGRATS ON WINNING #18 SERENA JAMEKA!

I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena was moving only "decently" but serving very well even with the heavy strapping on her upper thigh. Hope the wrapping is precautionary only. Still, Serena has to be very careful out there.

Good going getting past Peng in 2 quick sets today. Now go relax and get some treatment for that upper thigh Serena!
I_CLAUDIA_1961 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:47 PM   #29
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Shu

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #30
country flag somethingkinda

somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold

Did not watch the match so the comments about her left thigh and movement are worrying. I really do not want her to incur another injury. Ideally, I would love her to defend RG and would not want any more injuries until... well, she reaches 22.
somethingkinda is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote