Rena is strapped! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2014, 10:54 AM   #1
country flag TheDevMiester
*PLAYING TENNIS*

TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold
Rena is strapped!

No! Hope it is just a precaution.
Kim Clijsters [4]/Lindsay Davenport [3]/Elena Dementieva
Future:
Eugenie B./Madison K./Jamie H./Monica P./Ajla T./Ana K./Victoria D./Taylor T.
TheDevMiester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2014, 10:57 AM   #2
country flag Jizynovic

Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rena is strapped!

Yeah, I was kinda wonder too.
It's pretty heavy.

Are you from Indonesia? Join us in this Facebook group.
Indonesian Tennis Fans
Jizynovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:58 AM   #3
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Enough with the Serena has a penis jokes.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:58 AM   #4
Sarindipity

Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute

Oh for fucks sake. Was this thread really necessary?
mathematical genius
Sarindipity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:59 AM   #5
country flag makavel

makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all

You could've post this in the live commentary thread.
makavel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:02 AM   #6
country flag PoliCappuccino

PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post

Funny guy, are we?

Quickly, hand out the potions!
PoliCappuccino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:02 AM   #7
*PLAYING TENNIS*

TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When I wrote it, I was thinking more of a gun situation. Had no intentions on the other.

"Oh for fucks sake. Was this thread really necessary?"

..but I thought it was necessary to bring attention to a general thought and concern, in a tennis forum. I'm sorry, was I wrong in doing so? Geez.
Future:
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:04 AM   #8
country flag Standard

Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure she's okay. She's played lights out tennis for last time and is looking like she will again today. It's more of a precaution, like her heavily wrapped ankle last time.

Roddick Azarenka
Li Williams Dementieva Cornet Watson Baltacha Keothavong Safarova Zakopalova Zheng Muguruzu Date-Krumm Barthel
Melzer Haas Hewitt Chardy Federer Evans Del Potro Raonic Nishikori Gulbis Seppi Paire Kohlschreiber Dolgopolov
Standard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:08 AM   #9
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevMiester View Post
When I wrote it, I was thinking more of a gun situation. Had no intentions on the other.

"Oh for fucks sake. Was this thread really necessary?"

..but I thought it was necessary to bring attention to a general thought and concern, in a tennis forum. I'm sorry, was I wrong in doing so? Geez.
It´s all good. Not like the matches will be very competitive today until Sveta/Aga.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:08 AM   #10
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future

She seems fine to me probably just a precaution after feeling a niggle in her leg. It's easy enough for players to pick up slight minor injuries due to the transition of playing on different types of clay
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:12 AM   #11
*PLAYING TENNIS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by msharafan View Post
She seems fine to me probably just a precaution after feeling a niggle in her leg. It's easy enough for players to pick up slight minor injuries due to the transition of playing on different types of clay
You're right probably.. she seems to be moving alright.
Future:
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #12
country flag 雨傘

雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future

Quote:
it looks like she's pegging along just fine.
雨傘 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:47 AM   #13
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

No.
Halepsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote