Is Simona Halep really overrated/overhyped? - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ?

She is overrated. 14 6.57%
She is overhyped. 18 8.45%
She is both. 25 11.74%
She is neither. 146 68.54%
Not sure. 10 4.69%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 7th, 2014, 01:10 PM   #106
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future
Re: Is Simona Halep really overrated/overhyped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Seriously mate, you need to learn how to survive properly on TF especially if you intend to hang around GM. By the Divine Code of GM, every single player is overrated by their annoying fans to be the bESt ThInG evAHHHHH!!!!111!! Stop acting all offended just because people disagree with you about what Simona can or cannot do (I mean if she's going to win a Slam it will be regardless of whether TF trolls say so anyway). Every fanbase learns that quite quickly so it's shocking that some from the Halep fanbase apparently still haven't.
I understand perfecltly. But when the same guy come in every fu thread to say i hate SImona because she is overrated by her annoying fans (which is not even true ) is really frustrating. I can't even read a thread without these comments.
drg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #107
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously mate, you need to learn how to survive properly on TF especially if you intend to hang around GM. By the Divine Code of GM, every single player is overrated by their annoying fans to be the bESt ThInG evAHHHHH!!!!111!! Stop acting all offended just because people disagree with you about what Simona can or cannot do (I mean if she's going to win a Slam it will be regardless of whether TF trolls say so anyway). Every fanbase learns that quite quickly so it's shocking that some from the Halep fanbase apparently still haven't.
If their fave end up like our... they will learn for sure

This is pretty true, you won't survive on TF if you take everything too seriously or too emotionally

Sucide 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 42 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #108
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionseye View Post
How cam you call her not overrated if in every future GS champions poll she s the favour,
Perhaps there are good, legitimate reasons to believe that she has the highest chances of any of the sort of younger players on tour to win a slam?

Quote:
it s always the same, last month belinda bencic played quite well and when she played serena everybody awaited fireworks..we know how it was.
I don't think anyone with a deep understanding of Bencic's game expected anything out of that match up at the moment, alas not many people have anything resembling a deep understanding of her game considering her young age and newness to the tour. Anyways, I don't quite understand the comparison there, unless you're referring to Simona being beaten harshly by Serena twice in the last year. But Serena is Serena, so it's not exactly a damning thing if you're beaten harshly by her (you're actually in some pretty good company all things considered); also, you don't need to beat Serena to win slams.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:41 PM   #109
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
So basically it all comes down to Halep needing to beat Azarenka at least once (either before or after she overtakes her in the rankings in the coming weeks

Then "overhype" would be instantly meaningless and redundant (because in that case Halep's achievement would be even greater than Radwanska

So then Halep should adjust her schedule and hunt down Vika (follow which tournament she enters and get in there
And haters will probably say Simo beats unfit Vika.
Halepsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:42 PM   #110
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
U can`t win, u can`t reason with them,they don`t write, act and follow a pattern or a rule to express , they don`t have to prove or to debate a thread , they just exist to make ppl h8 each other .

Their only weakness is your power to ignore
Well said!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:44 PM   #111
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
No, people say that beacuse a big part of her fanbase is objectively annoying.
i agree.
i remember i said one tiny critique about her and got mauled by like 3 different posters it was more of an opinion than anything else but hey whatever.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:50 PM   #112
Sarindipity

Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
sry, but i just accidentally read theirs subforum. they are incredible annoying but they come complaining about things...
Accidentally
mathematical genius
Sarindipity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #113
Sarindipity

Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And what is with overrated ,overhyping or whatever is. If i want to overrate Simona what is the problem ? I can say whatever i want . Are u all tennis experts and know if Simona will win a SLam or not ? No , far from that. Until now Simona exceeded our expectations . What is with all this nonsense? My last post , i need to go .
I think you might be the most annoying of her fans because you come across as very sensitive. Grow a thicker skin.
mathematical genius
Sarindipity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #114
country flag dogwonder24

dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
Describe when and how. It`s kinda weird for being accused without knowing the facts. Show me an example at who do u refer or all of us.

For your information , i just wanna know what i did wrong in over-defending or over-reacting about Simona.
Say Hi to drg there, will ya'?

Quote:
make a poll . who are the most annoying fans . if SImona fans get more votes than Ivanovic fans i will disable my account on TF.
I don't have time to make stupid polls just to argue with you, I have a life.

Quote:
sry, but i just accidentally read theirs subforum. they are incredible annoying but they come complaining about things...
Dafuq? Accidentally read their subforum Do you even have time for that?

Quote:
It was the same thing like now . After Simona beat Ivanovic there were 4-5 Ivanovic fans who put Simona in hated list with the argument (because Halep fans) without doing anything condamnable . ANd i make some reserach and i saw all the users who do that are starting to hate players who beat Ivanovic which is incredible annoying.
Quote:
And what is with overrated ,overhyping or whatever is. If i want to overrate Simona what is the problem ? I can say whatever i want . Are u all tennis experts and know if Simona will win a SLam or not ? No , far from that. Until now Simona exceeded our expectations . What is with all this nonsense? My last post , i need to go .
Quote:
you are right but somebody must shout the mouth off of this idiots who are hinding before an PC and spread stupid hate.
Quote:
I understand perfecltly. But when the same guy come in every fu thread to say i hate SImona because she is overrated by her annoying fans (which is not even true ) is really frustrating. I can't even read a thread without these comments.
For goodness sake! This is TF Is your life revolving around this whole messed-up forum? Please tell me that you ain't even taking this seriously, because if you do, you really need to see a psychiatrist

If you can't take the negativity from every user that hates Simona on this site then get the fuck off out of your computer. Get a job, have a life or do something else that makes you avoid all of the hate that you read And if you can't handle that guy because he spreads all that hate and stuff then put him on your ignore list. Ugh, find some time will ya? I thought you were doing your reserach.

Anyway, just like what your friend said in this thread, Their only weakness is your power to ignore.

And sorry for the OP All I did on this thread was agreeing on one single post and like people attacked you for no apparent reason

PAW Titles: Auckland 2014, Sydney 2014 (Runner-Up), Acapulco 2014 (Runner-Up)
Three Hands: Roland Garros 2014, Western & Southern Open 2014
Ana Ivanovic forever
Christina McHale || Alize Cornet || Mona Barthel || Maria Sharapova || Jelena Jankovic
dogwonder24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #115
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, she is.
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #116
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Accidentally
I know right Dude, player subforums are for that player's fans. You're not supposed to go in there and read stuff unless you are also there to cheer for that player. In fact the forum has a rule that if you go into a subforum just to pick a fight or bad rep a player's fans you will get a warning/infraction. I know because I did that once in the JJ subforum.
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:45 PM   #117
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know right Dude, player subforums are for that player's fans. You're not supposed to go in there and read stuff unless you are also there to cheer for that player. In fact the forum has a rule that if you go into a subforum just to pick a fight or bad rep a player's fans you will get a warning/infraction. I know because I did that once in the JJ subforum.
Ben

Sucide 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 42 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #118
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

A very familiar sight: lots of Anci fans here.

Wait, I finally get it: there is a neighbourhood rivalry between the core fanbase of Ana and Halep (pr0xy war between Yugos and Romanians)
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #119
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

And still Sorana and Ana love each other

Maybe we can start from there and stop this.
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:40 PM   #120
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

Underrated/underhyped
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote