BOMBSHELL : Amélie Mauresmo about to be commentating RG with ... Justine Henin ! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2014, 09:43 PM   #31
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL : Amélie Mauresmo about to be commentating RG with ... Justine Henin !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^bibi^ View Post
The few times i've heard her comenting matches (whether live or post matches analysis) I can't say I've found it interesting...

If we want to remain positive, let's say she's less worse than Pierce or Golovin in the ex-players field
Emilie Loit maybe ? Is there a commentator out there that you actually enjoy one little bit ? 'Coz it sounds like you don't.
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2014, 09:45 PM   #32
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL : Amélie Mauresmo about to be commentating RG with ... Justine Henin !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post

I doubt they'll work together at all though. France TV never let two women comment one match. They'll be separated all the time. Plus Justine always comes for the end of the tournament only.
Ouf. Poor Momo having to be tortured with the company of the likes of !!

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 09:50 PM   #33
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
This. Allez.

All this does is makes me feel old as dirt.
YOU feel old???!!! As I recall, you're young enough to be my daughter.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 09:57 PM   #34
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Henin and Mauresmo did some comments last year already.

I prefer Bartoli, she's more funny.
Hugues Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:03 PM   #35
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Henin and Mauresmo did some comments last year already.

I prefer Bartoli, she's more funny.
Didn't Bartoli trashed women tennis just a few weeks/ago? She strikes me as one who desperately want to be "accepted" by the "in" crowd whatever she says and that usually means you have to throw women tennis under the bus whenever you can.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:10 PM   #36
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of

Amélie won't directly with Justine, they won't comment together since there's always a journalist + a consultant (= former player), never 2 consultants. And Justine is just there for the end, usually the final.
Just a pity Tati doesn't work with Luyat, they were a good duet.
I like the France tv team except patrice dominguez !!

Émilie Loit and Marion work on eurosport, I'm glad I can't see Marion, I hate her voice.
Tylane is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:12 PM   #37
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens

Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer Camille Pin and Sarah Pitkowski as commentator.
TT Doubles Titles : Seoul 2014 (w/ Andreas) Osaka 2013 (w/ matthias) Nantes Challenger YEC 2013 - Charlottesville 50k 2013 - Saint Martin 10k 2013 - Orlando 10k 2013 - Sibenik 10k 2013 (all w/ charmedRic)
Tipping Titles : Australian Open 2014
Soliloque is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 12:39 AM   #38
country flag PIAoTvTeY

PIAoTvTeY is a name known to all PIAoTvTeY is a name known to all PIAoTvTeY is a name known to all PIAoTvTeY is a name known to all PIAoTvTeY is a name known to all PIAoTvTeY is a name known to all PIAoTvTeY is a name known to all PIAoTvTeY is a name known to all PIAoTvTeY is a name known to all PIAoTvTeY is a name known to all PIAoTvTeY is a name known to all

Since I dont speak French,whatever,but it does sound exciting

Last edited by PIAoTvTeY : May 7th, 2014 at 12:54 AM.
PIAoTvTeY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:07 AM   #39
country flag vswfan

vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The few times i've heard her comenting matches (whether live or post matches analysis) I can't say I've found it interesting...

If we want to remain positive, let's say she's less worse than Pierce or Golovin in the ex-players field
I thought Tati is actually good! Never heard of Mary Pierce's commentary though.
vswfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:39 AM   #40
country flag Gerri

Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I loved her commentating for UK tv a couple of years ago, she was a lot of fun and very insightful. Maybe she's better doing it in English?? I wish she'd do it again.

I'd love to see her sitting in the commentary box with Justine
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:57 AM   #41
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad they aren't commentating the Australian Open
Old May 7th, 2014, 04:29 AM   #42
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Might actually make it worth my watching... for the laughs.
Who will they roast this year?
Then again, anybody but Carillo makes this probability an outstanding prospect.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:04 AM   #43
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You've obivously never heard amelie commenting a match...

A good player doesn't necessarily make a good commentator (the best counter-example being that Emilie Loit or Sarah Pitkowski who weren't exactly the greatest players ever are the True GOAT of French ex-players-turned-commentator )
Sarah

My favorite commentator ever!
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:49 PM   #44
country flag Queen Vika

Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Mary did commentating

Please tell me what matches

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen Vika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #45
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

No way.

Looking forward to this.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote