WWW Madrid R3: [8] Sharapova vs Stosur - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who?

Sharapova 66 50.38%
Stosur 43 32.82%
Neither 5 3.82%
Idk, but there will be shanks aplenty 17 12.98%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 6th, 2014, 05:40 PM   #16
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Madrid R3: [8] Sharapova vs Stosur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superawesome View Post
Maria leads H2H 12-2
With Stosur winning on hard Voted Stosur, but I guess it will be Maria in one tight and second much easier set.
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2014, 05:43 PM   #17
country flag adrian_106

adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold

sam prove me wrong... you are the real dark horse in RG don't you

GOATova She Won Wuhan for BFF Li Na! :adore:
- 2011 Wimbledon, Year-end Championship, Fed Cup, 2014 Wimbledon -

Medical Timeoutivanovic
- 2008 French Open -
adrian_106 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:13 PM   #18
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

I do not understand how Sam can lead this poll while Maria leads H2H 12-2, seeing Maria having slow starts in tournaments is nothing new, especially with her current fluctuant confidence, but she should get past Stosur who is not playing her best level either...

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #19
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

let's widen that awesome h2h gap.
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:49 PM   #20
country flag WeiWei

WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
The same Stosur that was routined 6-4, 6-0 by some nobody last week and has been horrible all year. Maria should win this easily if she can keep her mind from wandering like it did today and in too many matches this year.
With Sam, you never know. There is no mental weakness for her against Sharapova as she already beat her two times.
WeiWei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:53 PM   #21
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

please Maria win this
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT NA-GOAT, Doubles Champion of XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. Frederik Igorche Inger67 joe87 Kəv kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs New_balls_please Sabinator valac222
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:57 PM   #22
country flag AndyC

AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice

Maria in 2
AndyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #23
country flag Set It Off

Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute Set It Off has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorplan View Post
sharapova was all over the place today and even in the zakopalova match despite the misleading scoreline, and i suspect her shoulder injury is back from some of the facial expressions mid-second set today and the terrible serving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorplan View Post
maria looked in pain midway through the second set. i think the shoulder is bothering her again. wouldn't be surprised if she withdraws from this and even maybe rome just to be at 100% for the french.onwards.

Nevertheless to Sharapova for showing her grit again.

Sharapova in 3.

One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes... and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Last edited by Set It Off : May 7th, 2014 at 01:49 PM.
Set It Off is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #24
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
Sam should breeze through this if she is up to her level.
too bad that "IF" is as big as the size of the universe...

we all know if Stosur plays well Maria will be blown of the court (just like Serena was in that us open final)

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:36 PM   #25
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieln1 View Post
too bad that "IF" is as big as the size of the universe...

we all know if Stosur plays well Maria will be blown of the court (just like Serena was in that us open final)
She tried it in Stuttgart (an unbelievable match) and still couldn't carve out the win so, Maria to win
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:50 PM   #26
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

oh, how do I enjoy this juicy matchup and all the shanks...:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #27
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Might be messy, but I think Sharapova will win. Maybe Sam will prove me wrong. I would like that.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #28
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

If Maria can bring her return game () then she should have no problem returning Sam's high-bouncing serves. Once a rally starts, Maria's weight and depth should produce some epic shanks from Stosur . Anyway, I hope for a match with as high a quality as Stuttgart 2012, but in 2 sets instead of 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Not pressed at all. Just hate Maria and all she stands for.
TrollPova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 08:28 PM   #29
country flag sirbenson

sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of

Hope Sam, Think Maria.
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:16 PM   #30
country flag I_CLAUDIA_1961
CONGRATS ON WINNING #18 SERENA JAMEKA!

I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute

Her serve can be an issue, but Maria for the win never the less.

That option of Neither though ...
I_CLAUDIA_1961 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote