Don't deny you are a hater - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2014, 09:25 AM   #31
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Don't deny you are a hater

I try not to be hater, I look only after my favs and do not touch threads of another girls.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2014, 09:41 AM   #32
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure that this attempt to label everybody as a hater is all that productive. The human factor is a large part of what makes sport appealing, and part of that is that there are always personalities that we respond to positively or negatively. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

Of course there are players I dislike, and I wont deny feeling a certain satisfaction sometimes when they lose. The greatest satisfaction is when it's one of my faves who beat them. In general I try not to gloat too much when that happens, but actually I don't even think that people who do are necessarily hardcore haters. Some of the funniest posts on TF are in-your-face comments celebrating the fact that a certain player lost. It's only problematic when the gloating tips over into serious maliciousness, as for example players like Bartoli and Kerber have had to deal with in the recent past. But the worst of that took place outside TF.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 09:44 AM   #33
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

If I'm not a fan of a player, it's mostly due to their on-court attitude or their playing style. Hating is a waste of emotion, and I don't know enough about tennis players to judge how they are as people.

So really, I'm a fan of some players and not a fan of others without disliking anyone intently at all.
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:00 AM   #34
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm also out of control.

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:02 AM   #35
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

What's the point?

W. Faulkner
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:08 AM   #36
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
It's only problematic when the gloating tips over into serious maliciousness, as for example players like Bartoli and Kerber have had to deal with in the recent past. But the worst of that took place outside TF.
.. ?
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:14 AM   #37
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
Everyone at this forum, and I mean "everyone" of us is a hater, whether we admit it or not.

It's pretty easy to find out whether you are a hater or not:
There is at least one player on the tour. Every time she loses, it makes you happy, no matter who she lost to. Whenever she's playing, you are always wishing she loses.
When she wins, you are either indifferent, or you are disappointed. But when she loses, "oh yeah, it's great".
That's the definition of a hater.

Who is that player for you?
Alright, alright...You don't have to tell us. You don't have to print her name here. But she "makes you a hater". Just admit it.
Repeat to yourself 4 times: "Yes, I guess I am a hater"... and you'll be forgiven. It's like a secret confession.
I have repeated mine 4 times. And now I feel better. I will not celebrate her losses again.
Cure yourself today. Admit you are a hater.
Auf wiedersehen !!!!
Cool story bro.
DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Osaka (w/HenryMag.), 2014 Quebec City (w/goOudinUSA),
2014 Biarritz $100K (w/HenryMag.), 2014 Delhi $50K (w/buji), 2014 Nottingham $50K (w/cornet224),
2014 Melbourne $15K (w/cornet224)
Idemo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:17 AM   #38

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisGhost View Post
.. ?
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/...-1226671730965
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:27 AM   #39
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

does hating op counts? cool, so i'm in

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 11:09 AM   #40
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh. Those betting sad basement-dwellers with no life? I expected something bigger. Doubt the players actually give a shit about what they say anyway.
Old May 6th, 2014, 11:12 AM   #41

Quote:
Oh. Those betting sad basement-dwellers with no life? I expected something bigger. Doubt the players actually give a shit about what they say anyway.
So they get a free pass because they're bettors?
Old May 6th, 2014, 11:14 AM   #42
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
I'm also out of control.
Not so mention ugly on the inside.

(But smoking on the outside which is what is truly important )
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 11:41 AM   #43
country flag TennisGhost

Quote:
So they get a free pass because they're bettors?
Not at all! You misunderstood me. Not excusing those sad fucks or anything. I'm just saying, they do this all the time if you check players' FB pages. The players probably don't really care by this point.
Old May 6th, 2014, 11:43 AM   #44
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chrissie-fan preaching the truth as usual.
As if your poo-pooing on the WTA collective whenever Azarenka doesn't go deep was not sheer hating.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #45
country flag TennisGhost

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
As if your poo-pooing on the WTA collective whenever Azarenka doesn't go deep was not sheer hating.

Just idiotic ramblings out of frustration sometimes. I don't really hate any player on the women's tour.

Is saying the current field is weaker really hating anyway? Idk..