Don't deny you are a hater - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2014, 06:01 AM   #16
country flag wozniackiaus

wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of
Re: Don't deny you are a hater

I hate some players, don't know why, Dont have anything against them but when they lose I'm happy..

IVANOVIC KIRILENKO BOUCHARD VIKA

TT - SINGLES - 161 DOUBLES - 177
SINGLES TITLES - PRAGUE 2014
wozniackiaus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2014, 06:05 AM   #17
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
Everyone at this forum, and I mean "everyone" of us is a hater, whether we admit it or not.
Wrong. I don't hate any player of the tour. If I'm happy that a player lost, it's only because my favourite opponent won.

The player that irritates me the most is probably Sharapova, and basically any player who screams loud on big points. But that doesn't make me hate them, and I'm not happy to see them losing for that matter.

Each time I read a post that shows happiness at a player who lost just because the poster doesn't like the player, I find it completely stupid and despicable. I have no respect for any poster acting that way.

I think that if you enjoy tennis as a sport, you like every tennis player good enough to play on the tour. You may dislike the personality (what do we know about their personality anyway?), but you can still enjoy the game. You may also favour games to other games, but still as long as a game is good enough to be competitive, it's part of the sport and you cannot totally dislike it. It's my case.

So, whether you admit it or not, not everyone is the same. There are, actually, people a bit less stupid and a bit more mature than others on this forum.
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:12 AM   #18
country flag Mario101

Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future

A mature person dont call others stupid.....well done clown
Mario101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:17 AM   #19
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

No point in denying. Always a good day when Sharapova and/or Azarenka and/or Errani loses.
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:25 AM   #20
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 6th, 2014, 06:29 AM   #21
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:39 AM   #22
country flag Mario101

Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
No point in denying. Always a good day when Sharapova and/or Azarenka and/or Errani loses.
I completely forgot about Azarenka....how anyone can like that woman is beyond me. Not only does she make stupid noises. She really has a nasty attitude
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:51 AM   #23
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

at people talking about hating players as though that somehow makes them 'cool.' It doesn't. Hate is a weakness, it's not a strenght - let alone something to brag about.

Most of that so-called hate is fake anyway. This applies to the 'haters' of any other player as well, but let's take Sharapova as an example. If a 'hater' bumped into her on the street he/she wouldn't say, "I hate you" but "can I have your autograph please?" And if she was kind enough to give it to them they would say "thank you very much." There are no doubt some exceptions to that rule, but they fall into the Gunther Parsche fruitcake category. Most of the hate stuff is just a case of sissies acting tough from behind the safety of their computer screens though.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:57 AM   #24
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Everyone at this forum, and I mean "everyone" of us is a hater, whether we admit it or not.
Wrong.
Quote:
There is at least one player on the tour. Every time she loses, it makes you happy, no matter who she lost to. Whenever she's playing, you are always wishing she loses.
No, there isn't.

On the men's tour there is Tipsarevic but that's for completely non-tennis-related reasons. If that counts, then fine, you're right.
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:04 AM   #25
country flag Mario101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
at people talking about hating players as though that somehow makes them 'cool.' It doesn't. Hate is a weakness, it's not a strenght - let alone something to brag about.

Most of that so-called hate is fake anyway. This applies to the 'haters' of any other player as well, but let's take Sharapova as an example. If a 'hater' bumped into her on the street he/she wouldn't say, "I hate you" but "can I have your autograph please?" And if she was kind enough to give it to them they would say "thank you very much." There are no doubt some exceptions to that rule, but they fall into the Gunther Parsche fruitcake category. Most of the hate stuff is just a case of sissies acting tough from behind the safety of their computer screens though.
Speak for yourself. i wouldnt ask her for an autograph or act like a little girl being all excited. i wouldn't say anything to her tbh. What the hell do I do with her autograph anyway I met far bigger sport stars than her and didnt even ask for autograph
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:07 AM   #26
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post

Only tools ask for autographs.
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:11 AM   #27
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Chrissie-fan preaching the truth as usual.
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:35 AM   #28
country flag azizy

azizy is a splendid one to behold azizy is a splendid one to behold azizy is a splendid one to behold azizy is a splendid one to behold azizy is a splendid one to behold azizy is a splendid one to behold azizy is a splendid one to behold azizy is a splendid one to behold azizy is a splendid one to behold azizy is a splendid one to behold azizy is a splendid one to behold

I was going to say Serena, but then I don't really care if she wins or loses.
Then I guess I hate a player who defeated Ana, but most of times it's Ana who really gives up the match, do I hate a players then?
azizy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:40 AM   #29
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

I'm proud to say that I hate (really really really really hate) stupid trolls and that's all!
I don't follow other players that I don't like their game too much, to bitch around or to call them names when they lose, or something like that!
I find it extremely stupid
So I'm not a hater, or at least not an usual one
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:54 AM   #30
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

In many cases when a fan "hates" (for want of a better word) a player, it's the rival of their fave. If that player and your fave are evenly matched then their matches are likely to be the most exciting ones you'll see, which makes the rival a huge contributor to the entertainment you get out of tennis.

bobito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote