Mauresmo/Clijsters, who will win ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win Rome tomorrow ? Kim? Amélie?

Mauresmo 36 46.75%
Clijsters 41 53.25%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 17th, 2003, 04:24 PM   #1
country flag Kuti Kis&Monica

Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of
Mauresmo/Clijsters, who will win ?

Kim
Amelie
Kuti Kis&Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2003, 04:48 PM   #2
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
just unpredictable imo
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 04:49 PM   #3
country flag Gunter

Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold
Kim in two hard sets
Old May 17th, 2003, 05:01 PM   #4
country flag Mr. Man

Mr. Man has disabled reputation
H2H
1999-10-18 Bratislava Indoor Hardcourt F Amelie Mauresmo (FRA)6-3 6-3
2000-03-06 Indian Wells Hardcourt R64 Kim Clijsters (BEL)3-0 ret
2002-08-26 U.S. Open Hardcourt R16 Amelie Mauresmo (FRA)4-6 6-3 7-5
2002-10-07 Filderstadt Indoor Hardcourt SF Kim Clijsters (BEL)3-6 6-3 7-5
Tied 2:2
Hard: Tied: 2:2
Clay: Tied: 0:0
Grass: Tied: 0:0
Indoor: Tied: 1:1

I say It's all Kim! Go Kim!!!

Venus & Serena: "You are my everything."

- Official Duke of the Royal Court -
Mr. Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 05:17 PM   #5
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by per4ever
just unpredictable imo
can't agree more

Amelie would deserve it more but she's already won Warsaw ...

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 05:20 PM   #6
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
I like both players! good luck!!
I voted Kim for this time tho...
tough 2 sets?

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 05:25 PM   #7
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
per4ever, if you would plz vote for Amelie than I will for Kim or vize versa (just to see the poll-result; to be neutral )

so I vote for Kim now ...

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Old May 17th, 2003, 05:28 PM   #8
GIMME SHELTER

what already 11 voted for Kim ?????????? grrrrrrrrrrrr

don't believe that'll be so easy to decide

__Steffi forever__

Old May 17th, 2003, 05:48 PM   #9
country flag kodeRED

kodeRED has disabled reputation
allez amelie!!!
STEFFI Pierce Guga
kodeRED is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 05:57 PM   #10
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Momo

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 06:06 PM   #11
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Amelie.
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 06:47 PM   #12
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodeRED
allez amelie!!!

That's it! Down with Elena
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 06:56 PM   #13
bilbo

bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Amelie !!!!!!!!!!
Old May 17th, 2003, 07:04 PM   #14
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute
Amélie!!!
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 07:04 PM   #15
country flag Ting

Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute
Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this is love, Mmmmmm
So this is love
So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow, Mmmmmm
And now I know
The key to all heaven is mine
My heart has wings, Mmmmmm
And I can fly
I'll touch every star in the sky
So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of
Mmmmmm
Mmmmmm
So this is love

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep, in dreams you lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for, you keep

Ting is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote