Sharky is away for a while... :) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2003, 02:38 AM   #1
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Sharky is away for a while... :)

I will be gone tomorrow for two weeks on vacation. Bye guys, especially Eggy, Mark Newman, and my dear friend the cat

I will miss here and of course my devoted Maria Sharapova playing in RG cuz I have no internet access while I am away. So guys, keep rooting for all the Russian girls and have fun following up in RG.

Go girls! Kick some ass!!

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2003, 04:34 AM   #2
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Have fun!
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 09:05 AM   #3
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Have fun on your vaction
don't worry I'll keep you updated on Maria

Good luck and have a safe journey
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 10:31 AM   #4
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Thanks Jordan and Eggy. LOL!

I will be gone in one hour... I won't be able to read here anymore until I come back...

Have fun!

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 11:15 AM   #5
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Your vacation is a couple months earlier this year, Sharky.

And I am surprised that you are taking a vacation with the 2003 French Open on the horizon! Who is going to start threads about Maria Sharapova and post articles on her with you gone?

Have a great time on vacation, Sue!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 12:27 PM   #6
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
Have fun!!
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2003, 01:35 PM   #7
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
dava, Sharky must be having fun now that she knows Maria made it to the main draw! But most importantly Sharky must be thrilled by the great amount of heart and fight Maria showed in her great comeback win yesterday. That win had to please Sharky so much. Now hopefully Sharky is relaxing on her vacation and working on her tan. And Sharky's golden tan is every bit as glorious as the golden tans for Maria Sharapova, Anna Kournikova and the MinskLynx! And that's saying alot!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Last edited by the cat : May 24th, 2003 at 06:01 PM.
Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:14 PM   #8
the cat

Sharky, you must be back from vacation by now. All nice and tan! Let us know how the vacation went. And let us know what you think of Petrova's and Zvonareva's success at this years French Open. I think Nadia and Vera have made up for an otherwise terrible tournament for the Russians.